Sean Salisbury of ESPN says......

mackey7789

.....that JP Losman is football's most improved player this year along with Alex Smith of San Fran. Losman also has a higher QB rating than Eli Manning, which was embedded in the discussion when he made this statement.

Also, #2 on Monday night countdown was both of Evan's TD's and #1 was the pass to Price to win it.

Nice to see us getting some headlines!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....that JP Losman is football's most improved player this year along with Alex Smith of San Fran. Losman also has a higher QB rating than Eli Manning, which was embedded in the discussion when he made this statement.

Also, #2 on Monday night countdown was both of Evan's TD's and #1 was the pass to Price to win it.

843861[/snapback]

If we win, we will be in the news....Go Bills.

Any positives are great following a season like last year. I am glad to see JP and our line improving some. It actually brings back a phrase I haven't really said in a long time when it comes to this team, "hope for the future". I think we're on the right track.

843861[/snapback]

Well---another deluded person. JP has a slight chance of making it. He has had a lot of lousy games and a very few good ones....lets all get ready to get back down to earth .When we arent playing HOUSTON and when we can see a few good games in a row then lets talk.

Nope, still an idiot.

843890[/snapback]

well judging by most people here it goes as follows.

ESPN is a joke---except when they something positive about the Bills or Sabres

Salisbury (or insert an anchor or expert here) has an agenda agaisn't the Bills or Sabres---except when they agree with my POV

Never watch ESPN---but catch every friggen show when they mention the Bills or Sabres

Well---another deluded person. JP has a slight chance of making it. He has had a lot of lousy games and a very few good ones....lets all get ready to get back down to earth .When we arent playing HOUSTON and when we can see a few good games in a row then lets talk.

843889[/snapback]

What I see is a glimmer of hope.... More worrisome is how little offensive support Losman has. The line is below average. Passes to the RB's accomplish nothing, the TE's are useless, Parrish has disappeared, Price (gw catch excluded) has been a non-entity. Sad to think Josh Reed is missed.

Anyone see LT's TD catch vs. Denver? When was the last time we saw a perfectly drawn up play like that to the RB?

I'm a total Losman supporter, but most improved? I don't know about that. I'd put Jason Peters above both of those guys.

ESPN commentators need something to say or they wouldn't have a show. Sometimes they spout BS because there's nothing else to talk about.

843861[/snapback]

843861[/snapback]

It's always nice to hear something good about the Bills, but, take it for what it is worth...Salsbury's schtick seems to, week after week, to look into the camera, and make some outlandish/absurd proclamation, based on the result of one game. I swear, early in the season, after a good game by Braylon Edwards, he said that, by the end of the season, we would be mentioning the Frye to Edwards combo, the same way we talked about Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison....Sealsbury used to be okay, until he reinvneted himself (likely to keep his job at ESPN) into a buffoon...

But, nice game by JP anyways! :)

well judging by most people here it goes as follows.

ESPN is a joke---except when they something positive about the Bills or Sabres

Salisbury (or insert an anchor or expert here) has an agenda agaisn't the Bills or Sabres---except when they agree with my POV

Never watch ESPN---but catch every friggen show when they mention the Bills or Sabres

843893[/snapback]

:)

So effing true...

Hey your pretty funny .......I could have sworn that A TRAIN caught 4 in  a row to get us close just before the winning touch down yesterday...

843908[/snapback]

Yes he made a number of catches and moved the chains as an outlet. In context though, we have had very little well designed plays to the RB's, our screen passes are terrible, or a true upfield throw to them. See the LT TD I noted above.

Yesterday probably was the most receptions this season for our RB.

What I see is a glimmer of hope....  More worrisome is how little offensive support Losman has.  The line is below average.  Passes to the RB's accomplish nothing,  the TE's are useless, Parrish has disappeared, Price (gw catch excluded) has been a non-entity.  Sad to think Josh Reed is missed. 

Anyone see LT's TD catch vs. Denver?  When was the last time we saw a perfectly drawn up play like that to the RB?

843901[/snapback]

When did Thurman leave again?

I'm a total Losman supporter, but most improved? I don't know about that. I'd put Jason Peters above both of those guys.

843903[/snapback]

Peters isn't really a most improved canidate because he didn't have a bad year last year. Typically a player has to go from a poor/mediocre year before to a good/great year the next to be considered most improved. I'd be more likely to give that to Nate Clements if he continues playing the way he has the past couple of games.