WM...3 broken ribs, not 1!

LabattBlue

I'll say Willis is done for the rest of the season. 3 broken ribs are very painful to overcome. I don't think Willis can play with pain.

830198[/snapback]

I agree, he's definitely done for this season. The article also goes to point out that he would need to wear a protective jacket if he were to come back this season. I just don't see him returning this year. I wouldn't go so far as to say that he's a pus-y or anything like that, he just seems to be very cautious when he goes down which is understandable given his injury a few years ago.

This is going to be a test of A-Train's durability and commitment.

I have a very good feeling about A-Train.

I'm still not sure why that kitty needed a cart off the field.

830203[/snapback]

I hear there are high school players who are tougher...

He'll be back in a month.

830226[/snapback]

I doubt he'll be cleared by doctors to play in a month. Broken ribs have to be fully healed to avoid risk of a serious injury. 4 weeks probably not enough for that. We'll see.

He could be back toward the end of the season and having missed a lot of playing time and having played behind a lousy offensive line for this year, he will enter next season again as a question mark for this team. We get to debate his value all over again in the offseason.

Having broken a rib, I doubt he will be back this season.  I remember that breathing itself was a painful activity, let alone the pounding an NFL running back takes.  I already scooped up the A-Train in fantasy ball.

830279[/snapback]

Breathing is painful, but apparently sitting on the bench and smiling on the sidelines while wearing a Fat Albert sweater and Mr. T jewelry apparently doesn't hurt very much.

That's good to know.

Heavily medicated I'm sure.

830299[/snapback]

You would have to be to wear that sweater. I figured with willis coming from the U he would have atleast some kinda fashion sense.

And of course Willis won't be back this season, he is a kitty. If he was travis Henry he would have been back on the field the next series and ran for 500+ yards. A-train wouldn't have even gotten off the field, he would have been ready the next down. Don't get me started on a RB from an opponents team, or what Marooney or Dillon would have done

So whats going to be the over/under on how many carries A-train gets until everyone here turns on him and try to run him out of town too?

Does picking up A-train in fantasy make me a total homer?  Just wonderin.  At least he won't be splitting carries, right?

830311[/snapback]

Not at all....he's now a starting running back going against the worst run D in the league this week

Not at all....he's now a starting running back going against the worst run D in the league this week

830571[/snapback]

Which is exactly why the Bills offensive gameplan this week will be to let Losman go crazy and pass all day.

So whats going to be the over/under  on how many carries A-train gets until everyone here turns on him and try to run him out of town too?

830351[/snapback]

The second Willis McGahee is gone and A-train is the starter is the second the "A-train sucks" crowd will come out.

Who's gonna take his roster spot?  Any RB's on the PS?

830306[/snapback]

Bill's site says a Fred Jackson, 2nd year player from Coe College.. is on the PS.

I don't know who, if anybody, they have on the PUP list, but it was last week or this week when a team can have a member practice. I think it's 3 weeks - maybe 4, that a decision about a roster spot has to be made for a PUP.