ITS FREAKING SNOWING

5 Wide

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Rochester hit hard at all too? It seems unclear to me.

803380[/snapback]

Not that I can tell. West of Roch (Brockport and beyond) got quite a bit, but I haven't seen anything more than a dusting anywhere else.

I woke up from a nap a t 11:15PM to my wifes "ah zhit" as or 5 youngest maples still with leaves where bent to the ground due to heavy wet snow. There is only about 2 inches on the ground here in O.P.. As I was outside the sound of tree branches cracking and the power transformers across the street making voltage noises. It's only a matter of time that we will be include with the 100,000 other people without power here in WNY.

803238[/snapback]

Just run some extension cords over to OBD, and tell them you want to plug in as part of your compensation for not getting into the game a few weeks ago. They must have a backup generator.

I just clicked on CNN and saw the big snow story...

Funny, I live further north and further east and it's sunny and semi-nice out today!

803393[/snapback]

My father's in Clarence. The only tree left standing in his neighborhood is the 80-year old sycamore in his back yeard [sic] that is the Rasputin of trees; the thing simply will not die.

He also said he's without water, because one of the pumping stations on the lake was shut down or damaged or something. :doh:

My father's in Clarence.  The only tree left standing in his neighborhood is the 80-year old sycamore in his back yeard [sic] that is the Rasputin of trees; the thing simply will not die. 

He also said he's without water, because one of the pumping stations on the lake was shut down or damaged or something.  :doh:

803402[/snapback]

My sister is in Amherst. She has said the same thing about water.

Anybody else notice the amount of acorns that have been dropping, like a freaking war zone in my backyard here in Richmond VA. Anyway, guess that portends a really bad winter.

BTW, anybody know if I should somehow be trying to clean those suckers up?

Guess this person predicted pretty good, as did the farmers alamanac

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/stories/2...18/winter1.html