Denied entry to Bills Game WTF!

Sober and with Valid ticket in hand, I was denied enter Sunday. The gate staff gave me a run around sending me from gate3 to gate5 to gate 8 back to gate 5 over to customer service booth (nobody there) back over to gate 5. Finally after I had enough, I had to BEG for 3-5 minutes with one of the gate security personal to write down my name and 2 contact phone numbers to have proof that I was there. I will wait till Thursday of this week to see if the Bills contact me.

I broke no stadium rules, and after calling the Bills this morning I found that I was lied to as I was told by gate staff (and yes I have staff shirt numbers ) that" By NFL RULES no one may enter the stadium after the end of the third quarter" By looking at the Bills 2006 Stadium guide last page Expectations, the Bills failed at Friendly, Courteous, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and Effecient game day staff.

Lets see if they will provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION or will I get stiffed $$$$$

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sober and with Valid ticket in hand, I was denied enter Sunday. The gate staff gave me a run around sending me from gate3 to gate5 to gate 8 back to gate 5 over to customer service booth (nobody there) back over to gate 5. Finally after I had enough, I had to BEG for 3-5 minutes with one of the gate security personal to write down my name and 2 contact phone numbers to have proof that I was there. I will wait till Thursday of this week to see if the Bills contact me. 

I broke no stadium rules, and after calling the Bills this morning I found that I was lied to as I was told by gate staff (and yes I have staff shirt numbers ) that" By NFL RULES no one may enter the stadium after the end of the third quarter"          By looking at the Bills 2006 Stadium guide last page Expectations, the Bills failed at Friendly, Courteous,  KNOWLEDGEABLE, and Effecient game day staff.

Lets see if they will provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION or will I get stiffed $$$$$

793802[/snapback]

Really sorry to hear about that. I hope they refund you.

Why would you show up and want to get into the game in the 4th quarter?

793804[/snapback]

What difference does it make when I go to the game with a VALID ticket.

But if you must know, one of my workers was not feeling too good so I hung out with him until I was sure he was O.K.. And by the way he does not drink.

You have yourself to blame! Why show up soo late? Makes no sense? Why pay for the ticket to begin with?

I dont blame security I blame you for not showing up on time.

I mean if it was due to emergency or something then I apologize, but honestly I dont blame security for not letting you in after the or during the 3rd quarter.

You have yourself to blame!  Why show up soo late?  Makes no sense?  Why pay for the ticket to begin with? 

I mean if it was due to emergency or something then I apologize, but honestly I dont blame security for not letting you in after the or during the 3rd quarter.

793814[/snapback]

I accept.

You have yourself to blame!  Why show up soo late?  Makes no sense?  Why pay for the ticket to begin with? 

793814[/snapback]

You're new around here, eh?

Hammer: I'd take Buddy over for a walk and have him pee on the fugger. :devil:

:devil:

Seriously, wtf does it matter WHY he showed up when he did?  If you have a ticket to an event that is still in progress, you should have a right to use that ticket.

793823[/snapback]

I understand your point.........

however......

why pay hard earned money for a ticket that got quarter of its usage?

Sorry If I pay 58 bucks for the ticket, im getting to the gates at 11:30 to get in early see some players and enjoy the game from opening kickoff till the clock reads 0:00 4th quarter......

But you are right if you have a ticket to the event you should be permitted access to get in. Maybe if they put a sign at every gate stating you have until a certain time to arrive at the stadium....

But, I still dont see the point showing during the 3rd quarter....

what was the reason for showing in the 3rd quarter?

3 years ago vs Cincy I was bitter and boycotted the game until the Bills scored a TD..I hung out in the parking lot..had some beers..played some rings..when they finally scored with like 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter I walked to the stadium...security guard was a dick saying there was no re-entry..I told them there was never any entry...finally let me in..but what a pain...

You're new around here, eh?

Hammer: I'd take Buddy over for a walk and have him pee on the fugger.  :devil:

793829[/snapback]

I wouldnt say "new" ive been here many time just never posted. Im a frequent poster on BB.com, I go by the name Tom1015......

Not trying to be a jerk or anything by all means, I just dont see why you would show 3rd quarter for the game....to me id like to get my monies worth for what I paid for the ticket....thats all im saying.

Like I said before maybe the stadium gates should have a sign saying now entrance granted after halftime.....i dont know....

weird....

I understand your point.........

however......

why pay hard earned money for a ticket that got quarter of its usage?

Sorry If I pay 58 bucks for the ticket, im getting to the gates at 11:30 to get in early see some players and enjoy the game from opening kickoff till the clock reads 0:00 4th quarter......

But you are right if you have a ticket to the event you should be permitted access to get in.  Maybe if they put a sign at every gate stating you have until a certain time to arrive at the stadium....

But, I still dont see the point showing during the 3rd quarter....

what was the reason for showing in the 3rd quarter?

793836[/snapback]

who cares...what if I had explosive diarhea and could not get off the can at Louie's for 3 quarters....

I hung out in the parking lot..had some beers..played some rings...security guard was a dick saying there was no re-entry..I told them there was never any entry...finally let me in..but what a pain...

793838[/snapback]

Hung out...beers...rings...dick...re-entry...never any entry...let me in...pain-

WTF is going on here tater? Sounds like some homoerotica code message from Section 317...

793814[/snapback]

Because this is the guy who watches your cars while you are enjoying the game. Hammer makes sure that his lot is safe and secure before he gets to the game.

Meanwhile, in the Bills lots, teenagers are popping locks and ripping off cars and then tossing half the stuff they get in the bushes cause they don't like what they got. We saw it last year, pathetic what these kids did. And we did see them prior to the game, just thought they were waiting to buy tickets. They kept wandering back to the hole in the fence and returning to thier homes adjacent to the parking lot. Later after the game, a string of stolen goods from at least 5 cars that we knew of, were found scattered along the same path.

Makes no sense. I can understand the no-rentry policy. However, an unused ticket by default makes that a non-issue. There are a hundred reasons I could think of why you could get to a game late and still want to see that last quarter of play. Unbelievable!

Hung out...beers...rings...dick...re-entry...never any entry...let me in...pain-

WTF is going on here tater?  Sounds like some homoerotica code message from Section 317...

793845[/snapback]

Perhaps the most hilarious thing I've ever read on this board. Thanks.

3 years ago vs Cincy I was bitter and boycotted the game until the Bills scored a TD..I hung out in the parking lot..had some beers..played some rings..when they finally scored with like 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter I walked to the stadium...security guard was a dick saying there was no re-entry..I told them there was never any entry...finally let me in..but what a pain...

793838[/snapback]

how did this boycott not make the buffalo news, the national press, USA today? this was a solid statement, in fact, you're the rosa parks of the nfl. you're like ghandi, martin luther king jr, bobby kennedy (some people see the entry gates and ask why, i see the cahnce to boycott and ask "why not"?), all rolled into one. and, by getting in the guards face, you took it to the man. mad props to you, tatertot.

i don't know why the word "boycott" made me respond like this, but it did. no disrespect intended.

793814[/snapback]

His money, his ticket. You have no right to be laying sh-- down on someone for this. How and why they buy tickets is not your concern.

Some say Tomato

Some say Tomato

:P

His money, his ticket. You have no right to be laying sh-- down on someone for this. How and why they buy tickets is not your concern.

Some say Tomato

Some say Tomato

:P

794164[/snapback]

I say Tomatoe myself.

Maybe Hammer should have tried to tell them he got stuck in traffic behind some broken down limo with cable employees in it.

Leagally, (yes, I am a lawyer) having a ticket gives you no right of entry. It may be revoked at any time for any reason. For example, lets say you bought tickets to the best hypothetical concert of all time, a Pink Floyd reunion concert. You score front row tickets and a pass to hang-out with the band after the concert.

You bought two tickets for $5000 a full year in advance. You get to the concert, find your seats, are sufficiently stoned and ready for the best experience of your life. However, five minutes before the concert begins, the manager of the facility taps you on the shoulder and tell you that you have to leave because President Bush showed up and they are giving the preseident and the first lady your seats.

You are SOL!

Leagally, (yes, I am a lawyer) having a ticket gives you no right of entry. It may be revoked at any time for any reason. For example, lets say you bought tickets to the best hypothetical concert of all time, a Pink Floyd reunion concert. You score front row tickets and a pass to hang-out with the band after the concert.

You bought two tickets for $5000 a full year in advance. You get to the concert, find your seats, are sufficiently stoned and ready for the best experience of your life. However, five minutes before the concert begins, the manager of the facility taps you on the shoulder and tell you that you have to leave because President Bush showed up and they are giving the preseident and the first lady your seats.

You are SOL!

794231[/snapback]

give me your number b/c I would need you after i head butted the tour manager

You are SOL!

794231[/snapback]

Given that scenario, I'd probably be in jail for killing a few people. No way, I'd give up my seat without a fight.

They probably thought you were an evil doer.

This is lame. You should get free tickets to the next game or a refund.

I once went to a Texas Rangers game and got there late, around the 7th inning. People were leaving early. They let me in no questions asked.