Dang it....Sunday's forecast

cåblelady

is now saying 60% chance showers/wind.

:doh:

782621[/snapback]

I know it sucks for the tailgate, but a windy day favors the Bills. Pennington is going to have to win this game for the Jets, and with his weaker arm the wind will make it that much more difficult.

A win makes a great day no matter what the weather is.

I know it sucks for the tailgate, but a windy day favors the Bills.  Pennington is going to have to win this game for the Jets, and with his weaker arm the wind will make it that much more difficult.

A win makes a great day no matter what the weather is.

782625[/snapback]

Why do you say that. The jets might have not shown their running game yet. But with bad weather that might be their ideal ploy considering that we have not YET stopped the Run. Our run defense showed better stats against Miami, only because Mularkey ran Ronnie Brown twice in the 2nd half. Mangini will try to run the ball and take time of the clock.

I think this game is going to come down to how good our team is going to STOP THE RUN.

There's been only a few "weather" games in the last few years, most were snow games. I bought a rain poncho at the preseason opener in 2001. I have used it twice in 5 years so far. Law of averages.

If Pennington leaves RWS under his own power late Sunday afternoon, I will be surprised. Two or three backup OL for the Jets, Coles may be out, no running game to speak of, wet & windy conditions. Good Luck.