Do you miss some former TSW posters???

LabattBlue

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registers as white tequila - a one time visit to see what was going one.

What I want to know is who is in the TSW secret society that banned all these people.. Fess up!  :D

782749[/snapback]

Says the one who controls the "inner circle..." :w00t:

At least he didn't reveal that Spiderman's secret identity is Scott Sarama...oops! ;)

For some reason, all I can think about while reading those njsue rants is the whole Tom Cruise, psychiatry is fake thing from last year. Good lord she has some twisted views... well, that and the fact that she's a complete idiot.

Oh, and she must have been around this board before I found this place. I'm glad I missed out on those days.

For some reason, all I can think about while reading those njsue rants is the whole Tom Cruise, psychiatry is fake thing from last year.  Good lord she has some twisted views... well, that and the fact that she's a complete idiot.

Oh, and she must have been around this board before I found this place.  I'm glad I missed out on those days.

782930[/snapback]

I liked nj sue well enough. She added a certain "spice" to the mix... :D

In other breaking news, NJSue will NOT date a man who smokes, so to those with aspirations as such.....kick that habit NOW!!!

782414[/snapback]

More importantly, she will not date an excessive drinker. It seems like it would take an incredible amount of alcohol for anyone to even consider dating her.

For some reason, all I can think about while reading those njsue rants is the whole Tom Cruise, psychiatry is fake thing from last year.  Good lord she has some twisted views... well, that and the fact that she's a complete idiot.

Oh, and she must have been around this board before I found this place.  I'm glad I missed out on those days.

782930[/snapback]

I see Sue hasn't changed one bit.

Check out the math homework thread over at the range for a special treat. :D