Belichick involved in a love triangle

IBTG81

I need to see a pic of her before passing judgement.

727634[/snapback]

There is a pic of her in today's NY Post. She isn't bad looking, for being a 40-something year old mom.

I'm not saying the Milf doesn't exist, but I think the majority of mother's in their forties aren't attractive.

727828[/snapback]

Next time you are in western NY, I'll take you to the Pittsford Wegmans and you can see the selection of 40 year old moms frequenting the joint. Not only are they hot but they are loaded as well.

Sure the majority of women in their forties are not over the top hotties, but as you get older you realize their is more to sexiness than a 22 inch waist.

You also think your gay-ass car is "metro-funky".  So really...what the hell do you know about it?

727845[/snapback]

Didn't mean to offend your age bracket, oh fossilized one. :D

Be careful what you say to Ed.  He might get his buddy Simon to suspend your account. 

**slurp**

727954[/snapback]

Simon and I have never been accused of being buddies. In fact, we've had several arguments on here. We're civil towards each other, and Simon has GREAT football knowledge.

:unsure:

Except for two things...

1) Ed likes it, because it satisfies his craven need for attention,

2) Simon wouldn't ban me.  He'd just attack me again for being bipolar.  :unsure:

728010[/snapback]

1. I can't help it if 'tards go running for the hill mad and get all uptight ;)

2. No comment. :P

Simon and I have never been accused of being buddies. In fact, we've had several arguments on here. We're civil towards each other, and Simon has GREAT football knowledge.

:unsure:

728058[/snapback]

Simon is a good guy. He has been here for many years and served as a moderator. He cares about TBD.

Perhaps getting on his case is "in style" now.

Count me out if you will.

Simon is a good guy. He has been here for many years and served as a moderator. He cares about TBD.

Perhaps getting on his case is "in style" now.

Count me out if you will.

728065[/snapback]

Exactly, and this is coming from someone who has had arguments with him in the past. Simon is MORE THAN FAIR.

Exactly, and this is coming from someone who has had arguments with him in the past. Simon is MORE THAN FAIR.

728071[/snapback]

And you, young man, are not so bad yourself. :unsure:

You should get the cobwebs out of your pocket and come up for the NE game. From what people are telling me, we will have a big crowd at 1/5 for this game.

It will be our 13th consecutive year at RWS, and it keeps getting better! ;)

And you, young man, are not so bad yourself.  :unsure:

You should get the cobwebs out of your pocket and come up for the NE game. From what people are telling me, we will have a big crowd at 1/5 for this game.

It will be our 13th consecutive year at RWS, and it keeps getting better!  ;)

728083[/snapback]

Bill- do you go to Mcfaddens? I am gonna get up there for a game this year

cool-lets plan it.  I can get there late October and November

728089[/snapback]

I'm good for any day. It only takes me 25 min to get to the city by train. Whenever is good for you, let me know.

Bill- do you go to Mcfaddens?  I am gonna get up there for a game this year

728086[/snapback]

I never was there. We went to a few games at Brother Jimmies, but not McFaddens.

As a matter of fact, I spoke to nirvjam yesterday, and we are planning a trip there.

Let me know when you want to go. I would prefer before 10/22, if this is OK.

I never was there. We went to a few games at Brother Jimmies, but not McFaddens.

As a matter of fact, I spoke to nirvjam yesterday, and we are planning a trip there.

Let me know when you want to go. I would prefer before 10/22, if this is OK.

728100[/snapback]

probably around 10/22. I can probably get there one or two weeks before that date- My Sundays are pretty much tied up before that. I will let you know- that would be great to meet you and other TBDers!