OL Peters signs contract extension

"The Buffalo Bills have announced the team has signed offensive tackle Jason Peters to a contract extension."

No terms disclosed. But i like this move a lot. Lock up some of our young talent. I guess the amount the contract is for will tell if buffalo has permanent plans to move him to LT.

"The Buffalo Bills have announced the team has signed offensive tackle Jason Peters to a contract extension."

No terms disclosed. But i like this move a lot. Lock up some of our young talent. I guess the amount the contract is for will tell if buffalo has permanent plans to move him to LT.

723064[/snapback]

Umm...change that word to "any." So far, the ONLY prognostication about moving Peters to LT has come from fans who for some reason think he should be there instead of continuing to learn and develop into a dominant RT.

I'm thrilled that they extended him, by the way.

Sweet! Someone needs to break the news to VaBills easily because he's going to be pissed. Poor guy, its been a rough offseason....first we cut Bennie's fat ass, now this ;) ,

Sweet!  Someone needs to break the news to VaBills easily because he's going to be pissed.  Poor guy, its been a rough offseason....first we cut Bennie's fat ass, now this  ;) ,

723114[/snapback]

Still not as bad as last year when we got a third for Henry.

Great news. Impressive and extremely rare talent. Gotta lock those up.

723108[/snapback]

I'm glad that he was signed to an extension and the fact that TD signed him up as a UDFA, but the phrase "extremely rare talent" should be reserved for players of Reggie Bush's caliber.

I'm glad that he was signed to an extension and the fact that TD signed him up as a UDFA, but the phrase "extremely rare talent" should be reserved for players of Reggie Bush's caliber.

723168[/snapback]

Perhaps I should have said "guy of rare athletic ability"

How many 330 pound guys can run a 4.8? One, as far as the record states...That's pretty rare.