So Ed-tard...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my comment about needing Vagisil to detail the car drove him over the edge...

719884[/snapback]

Actually, he probably realized that he could now detail his car with product from his own bathroom, and didnt need to go out to purchase it.

Taking it in the twins is new to Ed. He'll be back once he learns how to type with a gimp wrist while wearing those featherlite loafers.

719911[/snapback]

Knowing I'm STD free makes me happy. :D

Actually, he probably realized that he could now detail his car with product from his own bathroom, and didnt need to go out to purchase it.

719913[/snapback]

So says the Sherminator... :D

Knowing I'm STD free makes me happy.  :D

719932[/snapback]

There you go, mentioning my dick again. How many times are you going to bring my dick into the conversation, Ed. I swear, driving that car is putting you through a Kafkaesque metamorphosis.

There you go, mentioning my dick again. How many times are you going to bring my dick into the conversation, Ed. I swear, driving that car is putting you through a Kafkaesque metamorphosis.

719937[/snapback]

Everytime you call me gay or mock my car, I'll rag on you for having an STD. :D

Everytime you call me gay or mock my car, ...  ;)

719941[/snapback]

So now you've deleted yet ANOTHER Honda Fit thread? (Referring to the one you started ~1 hour ago, in case there was question as to which one this post was in reference to. :D)

What is that, like 7? :D

Does anybody know what the record for most deleted threads by one poster regarding one subject is? This has to be close to a record. Doesn't it? ;)