So Ed-tard...

I have been reading your fit threads, AND YOU'RE overall point is american vehicles are a POS. American automotive mechanics are no good and you only trust japanese automotive mechanics...It appears you do not like american workers and american products while living in america. Your stuck between a rock and a hard place. You ever think about relocating to japan? :P

725039[/snapback]

They wouldn't be able to handle Gayzilla exiting a Fit. It'd be anarchy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading your fit threads, AND YOU'RE overall point is american vehicles are a POS. American automotive mechanics are no good and you only trust japanese automotive mechanics...It appears you do not like american workers and american products while living in america. Your stuck between a rock and a hard place. You ever think about relocating to japan? :P

725039[/snapback]

Wrong form of "your". :P Actually, you screwed up two different forms of "your" in the same post! :P

My mechanic being Japanese was pure luck. He's a friend of a friend, that's all.

Edited by IBTG81

BTW, your new movie sucks.  :P

725046[/snapback]

But not nearly as much as your grade school attempts to insult. You're like a pitbull on crack who has no idea what to do with his dick, so you keep biting at it.

While it's perversly funny for the rest of us to watch, the lack of mental acumen means you just can't stop yourself.

But not nearly as much as your grade school attempts to insult.  You're like a pitbull on crack who has no idea what to do with his dick, so you keep biting at it.

While it's perversly funny for the rest of us to watch, the lack of mental acumen means you just can't stop yourself.

725049[/snapback]

Oh Darin, do you think I give a flying !@#$ what some people on TBD think? Do you realize that you're getting aggrevated and annoyed by a handle name?

Now of course, if I looked like an old slobbering troll like you do, I'd be bitter. Afterall, your life is almost half over, and what have you accomplished? Insulting people on a message board? :P

I thought BF was sad, but my friend, you take the cake. :P

Oh Darin, do you think I give a flying !@#$ what some people on TBD think? Do you realize that you're getting aggrevated and annoyed by a handle name?

Now of course, if I looked like an old slobbering troll like you do, I'd be bitter. Afterall, your life is almost half over, and what have you accomplished? Insulting people on a message board?  :P

I thought BF was sad, but my friend, you take the cake.  :P

725050[/snapback]

Is there someone in NJ who can throw Ed a life preserver? It'll need to be about the size of a tractor trailer tire, but dude is drowning here.

Is there someone in NJ who can throw Ed a life preserver?  It'll need to be about the size of a tractor trailer tire, but dude is drowning here.

725052[/snapback]

:P

Are you kidding me? Is that REALLY the BEST you can do? :P

And that should read, "the dude."

Is there someone in NJ who can throw Ed a life preserver?  It'll need to be about the size of a tractor trailer tire, but dude is drowning here.

725052[/snapback]

With kenworths, macks, fords and other american made tractor-trailers ,hard to find a japanese tube to prevent the inevitable demise OF SAID POSTER who hates american vehicles and american workers.

With kenworths, macks, fords and other american made tractor-trailers ,hard to find a japanese tube to prevent the inevitable demise OF SAID POSTER who hates american vehicles and american workers.

725058[/snapback]

Where did I say I hate American workers??!?! I'm an American.

I hate unions, and everything they stand for. What do GM, Ford, and Chevy have in common (besides horrible vehicles)?

The unions are one of the reasons GM is going bankrupt.

My 2007 was built COMPLETELY in Japan, which is nice. I don't have to worry about Americans getting their little grubby hands on it.  :P  :P

724951[/snapback]

I would say that statement right there shows you do not like american workers.

When you say I don't have to worry about americans getting there grubby little hands on your japanese made vehicle, and you will take it to your japanese born auto mechanic to prevent americans working on your honda fit.

I would say that statement right there shows you do  not like american workers.

When you say I don't have to worry about americans getting there grubby little hands on your japanese made vehicle, and you will take it to your japanese born auto mechanic to prevent americans working on your honda fit.

725065[/snapback]

Maybe that's because American workers aren't as skilled in maunufacturing cars as Japanese workers are?

Except your grubby little hands, But boy, do you plan on shipping it back to Japan for oil changes or maintenance, or have you located a japanese only repair shop that only employs japanese people. Ohh thats right, it will never need maintenance.

724986[/snapback]

You then responded with.

Dead on!

Actually, my mechanic is from japan.

Hey man, I hardly ever bust balls on this message board, it's just not my personality, I'm real easy going, seen enough sh-- in my life to not get worked up over name calling.

I am a little touchy when it comes to american vehicles and american workers.

That and you said bf was only mildly retarded compared to me in your first ever response to one of my post on ppp :P Sometimes I hold a grudge :P

You then responded with.

Dead on!

Actually, my mechanic is from japan.

Hey man, I hardly ever bust balls on this message board, it's just not my personality, I'm real easy going, seen enough sh-- in my life to not get worked up over name calling.

I am a little touchy when it comes to american vehicles and american workers.

That and you said bf was only mildly retarded compared to me in your first ever response to one of my post on ppp :P Sometimes I hold a grudge  :P

725073[/snapback]

I'm only kidding around. Seriously though, I'm not a fan of American cars. Bad experiences from several people, myself included.

Haha, I wonder what ya said on the PPP. :doh:

I'm only kidding around. Seriously though, I'm not a fan of American cars. Bad experiences from several people, myself included.

Haha, I wonder what ya said on the PPP.  :P

725079[/snapback]

Nothing to idiotic for that remark. I said some doozies there and BiB had fun with it at my exspence and then he got me with the peter pan thing, he was one smart tricky poster.