So Ed-tard...

Says the guy who publicly admitted for the attention to buying a gay car...

719985[/snapback]

Well, since Ed announced his new car, he has had a few threads, I'm just going to use one of his.Although I did look the Honda Fit over, it just didn't do anything for me, I guess I'm just not the type that likes croissants and Cher tunes.

I just picked up my new Ford F150 from the dealer yesterday. NHBillsfan (Randy) helped me out through his dealership. Great truck ! and the best is.... it's not a Fit.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since Ed announced his new car, he has had a few threads, I'm just going to use one of his.Although I did look the Honda Fit over, it just didn't do anything for me, I guess I'm just not the type that likes croissants and Cher tunes.

I just picked up my new Ford F150  from the dealer yesterday. NHBillsfan (Randy) helped me out through his dealership. Great truck ! and the best is.... it's not a Fit.

723612[/snapback]

Hope ya plan on buying a new car in three years. :)

Ford-Found On Road Dead

Ford-Fix Or Repair Daily.

Have fun, sucker! :)

Fit - Faggot In Training  :)

723636[/snapback]

Flamer in Transit

BTW, Edtard: I bought my Silverado new seven years ago and have done nothing more than scheduled maintenance - that's seven Alaska winters. My previous Chevy was eight years old (four Alaska winters) when I sold it and it never had any issues either.

Flamer in Transit

BTW, Edtard:  I bought my Silverado new seven years ago and have done nothing more than scheduled maintenance - that's seven Alaska winters.  My previous Chevy was eight years old (four Alaska winters) when I sold it and it never had any issues either.

723641[/snapback]

Congrats. Would you care for a cookie?

American cars blow when it comes to reliability and quality. Japanese cars are FAR SUPERIOR.

Look it up.

Congrats. Would you care for a cookie?

Right, getting a cookie away from your fat ass would be similiar to wrestling a polar bear for a seal carcass.

American cars blow when it comes to reliability and quality. Japanese cars are FAR SUPERIOR.

Look it up.

723646[/snapback]

Don't care what Forbes or anyone else says. My American vehicles have lasted without issue. I own a Nissan Xterra. It's not superior to anything I've owned previously (it's a decent enough vehicle for what it is but our Jeep Cherokee was much more durable). Of course, I haven't ever been in the market for the chic/nut licker cars you obviously prefer.

Actually, one redeeming quality about the Fit is that it is such a cheap, dinky little beer can of a car that the insurance on it is not that high, and that's very important when you finally turn 25 and mommy and daddy figure out your sexual orientation and decide it's time for you to financially fend for yourself.

I had NJ Manufacturers (on my parents policy, my dad was paying 600 a year for the both of us, and got a rebate), but when I bough tthis car, I had to go on my own.

I have to wait 6 months to go back (due to a ticket) and Geico was by far the cheapest around ($1200 cheaper than Allstate  :)    ).

Their customer service has been outstanding as well.

723373[/snapback]

Ed to call me herpes boy in 3...2...1...

Actually, one redeeming quality about the Fit is that it is such a cheap, dinky little beer can of a car that the insurance on it is not that high, and that's very important when you finally turn 25 and mommy and daddy figure out your sexual orientation and decide it's time for you to financially fend for yourself.

723660[/snapback]

I'm surprised you don't drive a cheaper vehicle. Afterall, Valtrex isn't the cheapest medication out there.

Right, getting a cookie away from your fat ass would be similiar to wrestling a polar bear for a seal carcass.

723654[/snapback]

So says the guy who resembles Larry the Cable Guy. :)

Don't care what Forbes or anyone else says. 

723654[/snapback]

Who cares what the leading publications say. It only matters what Darin says! :)

A little egotistical? :)

723660[/snapback]

Oh, and BTW oh bumpy puss filled one, I haven't lived at home for 3 years, and am completely self-sufficient. Nice try though. :)

Hope ya plan on buying a new car in three years.  :)

Ford-Found On Road Dead

Ford-Fix Or Repair Daily.

Have fun, sucker!  :)

723634[/snapback]

We've had several Fords, we also currently own a Lexus RX330 and a Sable. The Fords for the most part have been great, but every once in a while we will get a japanese car for variety, different type of ride.

I just couldn't stand the looks I got from the knob-bobbers when I took the test drive in the Fit. That, and the multiple attachment "drivers comfort attachment" that the guy was offering, what the hell was that anyway? looked like a cucumber on steroids and he wanted to put it right there in the drivers seat!

Anyway, if I decide to drive up for the opener, the truck will be going with me, Ed, if you bring the Fit, park in front of me, it's you natural position anyway. Although, depending on the drivers comfort attachment" selecyed, you may never leave the car.

The Fords for the most part have been great, but every once in a while we will get a japanese car for variety, different type of ride.

723693[/snapback]

I have a Contour and a Nissan Sentra. The Contour was my Daddy's car. He willed it to Jen and I bought it from her. It's not the best car on the road, but it belonged to my Dad. :) Still has alot of his stuff in it. The Nissan gets GREAT gas mileage.....and driving a 5-speed is fun. :)

The Nissan gets GREAT gas mileage.....and driving a 5-speed is fun.  :)

723695[/snapback]

I actually got 16.3888 MPG on the trip from New Hampshire to Long Island. That was all highway, but according to NHBiit needs to get worked in. I guess that's kinda it's only similarity to the Fit.