So Ed-tard...

We've had several Fords, we also currently own a Lexus RX330 and a Sable. The Fords for the most part have been great, but every once in a while we will get a japanese car for variety, different type of ride.

I just couldn't stand the looks I got from the knob-bobbers when I took the test drive in the Fit. That, and the multiple attachment "drivers comfort attachment" that the guy was offering, what the hell was that anyway? looked like a cucumber on steroids and he wanted to put it right there in the drivers seat!

Anyway, if I decide to drive up for the opener, the truck will be going with me, Ed, if you bring the Fit, park in front of me, it's you natural position anyway. Although, depending on the drivers comfort attachment" selecyed, you may never leave the car.

723693[/snapback]

Several?

My Fit will last 10 years. :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several?

My Fit will last 10 years.  :)

723705[/snapback]

Well yes, everyone knows that is the life expectancy of it's source of locomotion...gerbils. And if you get tired of your Fit you can always use the gerbils for that extracurricular activity favored by most Fit owners.

Well yes, everyone knows that is the life expectancy of it's source of locomotion...gerbils.  And if you get tired of your Fit you can always use the gerbils for that extracurricular activity favored by most Fit owners.

723713[/snapback]

That was probably one of the dumbest posts I've read on TBD. Congrats! :)

Well yes, everyone knows that is the life expectancy of it's source of locomotion...gerbils.  And if you get tired of your Fit you can always use the gerbils for that extracurricular activity favored by most Fit owners.

723713[/snapback]

:)

94 G-20 chevy van with a 350.

5 days a week it's loaded with 1000lb's or more of construction materials, along with the 500 lb's of tools.

Travelled to jobs all over new england and as far south as miami and drove up new gap mountain pass at 4000 ft elevation in tenn/nc.

The motor still growls and will smoke the tires right off the rim.

Repairs,starter,alternator,brake caliper.

I did ding the front bumper after some toyota made a uturn right in front me, smash. I helped the driver of the toyota pick up the pieces of his car and exchanged insurance info.. I then drove off on my way to a relaxing afternoon of sufcasting for stripers, caught a couple of fish, no trophies. But I was real proud of how my chevy disentergrated that toyota and only dinged my front bumber.

any of you have drive one of these cars....

cars

723750[/snapback]

Seems to me all of the gay website stuff everyone is posting has no mention of the Fit. Interesting.

Of course, that won't stop Valtrex Boy, Gimpo, and Larry the Cable Guy.

I'm surprised you don't drive a cheaper vehicle. Afterall, Valtrex isn't the cheapest medication out there.

723667[/snapback]

Oh, my god, Ed. That was borderline original. Do you get your jokes from mommy and daddy, too?!?! Or just room and board?

Oh, my god, Ed. That was borderline original. Do you get your jokes from mommy and daddy, too?!?! Or just room and board?

723769[/snapback]

:)

I'm glad your reading comprehension is up to par. :rolleyes:

723769[/snapback]

Maybe you can enlighten everyone with your Fabio story again.

And you call Ed gay?

Don't make me get Kelso's Helmet after ya.  :rolleyes:

723809[/snapback]

Yeah...what the hell is THAT all about, anyway? Who suddenly pissed in his Wheaties, and why is he blaming me?

Maybe he's just another Fit buyer distressed at finding out he bought a gay car - er, automobile of alternative sexual lifestyle...wouldn't want to sound homophobic now, would I? :)

Someday you'll realize that most comedy is based in truth - which is why you are almost never funny.

723845[/snapback]

You said almost. That means once in awhile, I am funny.

Thanks, Lar. :)

Who cares what the leading publications say. It only matters what Darin says!  :)

A little egotistical?  :rolleyes:

723669[/snapback]

Oh, so now we're trusting the media? I must have missed the memo. You'll forgive me for being skeptical.

I've owned 4 American cars that I've bought new. None of them had any mechanical issues and I've owned each at least 7 years. I've only had two foriegn cars and the only problems I've had were either with the Xterra (burned out window motor and real tailgate paint). The paint thing is a known defect with the model that the brilliant Japanese have never been able to remedy. The window motor could have been due to Alaskan weather.