So Ed-tard...

You said almost. That means once in awhile, I am funny.

Thanks, Lar.  :)

723847[/snapback]

That's our Edtard, always trying to find a silver lining when his dick is getting stomped flat. No one should ever wonder why they hear "The Rainbow Connection" blaring from the Fisher Price sound system in your F(ag)it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's our Edtard, always trying to find a silver lining when his dick is getting stomped flat.  No one should ever wonder why they hear "The Rainbow Connection" blaring from the Fisher Price sound system in your F(ag)it.

723850[/snapback]

Do I dare even tell you that Rachel and I were contemplating "Rainbow Connection" (there's a looooooooooong Barenaked Ladies story behind it) as our wedding song? :)

Congrats. Would you care for a cookie?

American cars blow when it comes to reliability and quality. Japanese cars are FAR SUPERIOR.

Look it up.

723646[/snapback]

Hmm...seems there's trouble in TOYland. :P

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/b...ss/15065818.htm

Or perhaps you'd a flaming Nissan... :P

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=116042

Hmm...seems there's trouble in TOYland. :P

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/b...ss/15065818.htm

Or perhaps you'd a flaming Nissan... :P

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=116042

724811[/snapback]

Who did you work for stuck, Chevy?

You can't seriously compare the reliability between American and Japanese vehicles. The Japanese will win out, plain and simple.

One of the main reasons? Our wonderful Unions, but that will open up a new can of worms.

Who did you work for stuck, Chevy?

You can't seriously compare the reliability between American and Japanese vehicles.  The Japanese will win out, plain and simple.

One of the main reasons? Our wonderful Unions, but that will open up a new can of worms.

724816[/snapback]

VW, when they manufactured Rabbit, Golf and Jetta in the U.S.

Cars are very complicated things these days, Ed...

VW, when they manufactured Rabbit, Golf and Jetta in the U.S.

Cars are very complicated things these days, Ed...

724828[/snapback]

I'm aware.

VW is coming out with the Rabbit again. That should be kind of neat.

I'm aware.

VW is coming out with the Rabbit again. That should be kind of neat.

724857[/snapback]

I believe they are dropping the Golf name from the hatchback, and calling it a Rabbit.

It will still come from the Puebla, Mexico plant. Which is the 2nd worst among VW manufacturing. The worst (if it still exists) is the Lagos, Nigeria plant. The only motorized conveyor there was the one that went through the paint oven. They would shut down in the summer because of dust blowing in from the arid lands.

They made Audi 80s - it was one of those somewhat common deals - you want to sell your products here, you have to manufacture something here. BTW, Canada does that too.

One year at Lagos, the color was a pinkish-brownish color. What it was was a mix of cast-off, rejected topcoat paint from other VW plants.

I believe they are dropping the Golf name from the hatchback, and calling it a Rabbit.

It will still come from the Puebla, Mexico plant. Which is the 2nd worst among VW manufacturing.  The worst (if it still exists) is the Lagos, Nigeria plant. The only motorized conveyor there was the one that went through the paint oven. They would shut down in the summer because of dust blowing in from the arid lands.

They made Audi 80s - it was one of those somewhat common deals - you want to sell your products here, you have to manufacture something here. BTW, Canada does that too.

One year at Lagos, the color was a pinkish-brownish color. What it was was a mix of cast-off, rejected topcoat paint from other VW plants.

724876[/snapback]

My buddy has a 2003 GTI Special Edition which he absolutely adores. I'm not a huge VW fan, but it definately is a cool car.

My 2007 was built COMPLETELY in Japan, which is nice. I don't have to worry about Americans getting their little grubby hands on it. :P:P

My buddy has a 2003 GTI Special Edition which he absolutely adores. I'm not a huge VW fan, but it definately is a cool car.

My 2007 was built COMPLETELY in Japan, which is nice. I don't have to worry about Americans getting their little grubby hands on it.  :P  :P

724951[/snapback]

Except your grubby little hands, But boy, do you plan on shipping it back to Japan for oil changes or maintenance, or have you located a japanese only repair shop that only employs japanese people. Ohh thats right, it will never need maintenance.

Dude...Ed is projecting, as usual.  Please don't feed the stupid.  It only encourages them to keep throwing their poop.

725031[/snapback]

:P Got it.

But lets be real, if there weren't any stupid people around here, you wouldn't have any fun...

We would actually have to....talk about sports.

Dude...Ed is projecting, as usual.  Please don't feed the stupid.  It only encourages them to keep throwing their poop.

725031[/snapback]

Oh really? Go ahead genius, post a picture. :P

Dead-on!

Actually, my mechanic is from Japan!  :P

724992[/snapback]

I have been reading your fit threads, AND YOU'RE overall point is american vehicles are a POS. American automotive mechanics are no good and you only trust japanese automotive mechanics...It appears you do not like american workers and american products while living in america. Your stuck between a rock and a hard place. You ever think about relocating to japan? :P