How about the 'HALL OF SHAME'?

Dibs

well, I DID admit that I was just trying to stir up some of you guys..... :lol:

BUT....(and I'm sure you KNEW there was going to be a 'but' coming..lol), you HAVE to admit, Bill, that what Drew said about Tom Brady was a bit ridiculous. I'm all for a guy having confidence - even arrogance - but only when they can actually back it up. I don't mind Bledsoe talkin' it, but he needs to do a bit more walkin', IMO.

Besides....it's Rico and MadCap's fault for getting me going  0:)

713980[/snapback]

And what Kelly said about House Ballard was a bit ridiculous.

Most of these guys say ridiculous things on occasion. If that's your qualification for a "Hall of Shame", you'll have an easier time listing those players not on it...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what Kelly said about House Ballard was a bit ridiculous.

Most of these guys say ridiculous things on occasion.  If that's your qualification for a "Hall of Shame", you'll have an easier time listing those players not on it...

713985[/snapback]

Yeah, but Kelly is one of our own.....Bledsoe is more fun to hack on than RJ

Besides....it's Rico and MadCap's fault for getting me going  0:)

713980[/snapback]

:lol:

I merely "thirded" your nomination...

you beat me to it, damnit. :lol:

Yeah, but Kelly is one of our own.....Bledsoe is more fun to hack on than RJ
No one is more fun to slam than Drew...

another reason why he belongs in the HOS. :P

:lol:

I merely "thirded" your nomination...

you beat me to it, damnit. :lol:

No one is more fun to slam than Drew...

another reason why he belongs in the HOS. :P

713998[/snapback]

So much for trying to pass the buck! 0:)

Lonnie "No Hands" Johnson

Ryan Leaf- Pretty Obvious

Chad Pennington- In addition to sucking, his name is Chadwick. Sorry, he has my vote.

Terry Glenn and Keyshawn Johnson

Anyone the Jets have drafted this last decade

Jim Harbaugh- Jim Kelly beat his ass in a fist fight

Quincy Carter

Todd Collins

Eddie George

Cecil Collins- YEAH, that's one from the history books of within the last decade.

Freddie Mitchell- Dumb@$$

Frank Wycheck and Kevin Dyson- Cheatin' Bastards

Charles Woodson

Jason Sehorn

Marcellus Wiley- Should have never left Buffalo, love the guy, but since his departure he has been less than mediocre.

Jevon Kearse- Good his first year, crickets ever since

Derrick Thomas- I'm sorry, i know he is dead, but he had one good game against a bad player and now they think he should get into the hall of fame? Guy passes and doesn't have any money to give to the wives of his illigitimate children. Forget it, mediocre at best.

Joe Panos- Just another false hope.

Can't think of any more off the top of my head. I'll be back though.

Didn't the Bills cut Corey Moore after some off-season drive by connection? Same draft, wasn't Sheldon Jackson arrested for marijuana possesion-mayeb the fingernail painting could count on its own?

Ah, what a draft.

Dimitrius Underwood- Shame bipolar disorder led to his downfall (serious).

Anybody mention Ray Lewis? Nope? Shame he didn't ditch those friends.

Bill Romanowski. Take your pick- Spitting or decking a team mate out of a season.

Lyle Alzado? There's a few blokes in California that he bashed, pulling them from his car. Shame he took SOOOO much gear.

What about:

Shame Barry Sanders played his entire career with Detroit?

Shame Bo Jackson split time playing baseball- although Bo don't know snow.

or just to divergent?

Mike Williams must get there somehow. Surely.

Ryan Leaf?

Derrick Thomas- I'm sorry, i know he is dead, but he had one good game against a bad player and now they think he should get into the hall of fame? Guy passes and doesn't have any money to give to the wives of his illigitimate children. Forget it, mediocre at best.

714005[/snapback]

Derrick Thomas was one of the best pass rushers in the league

126 total sacks in his nfl career 7 of his 11 years with 10+ sacks

I'll give you the stuff about his kids but he was a very good pass rushing lb.

he deserves to be in the hof with sack stats like this

Year AGE Team LG GP SK

1989 22 KAN NFL 16 10.0 nfl defensive rookie of the year

1990 23 KAN NFL 15 20.0 league leader beat out bruce by 1 sack.

1991 24 KAN NFL 16 13.5

1992 25 KAN NFL 16 14.5

1993 26 KAN NFL 16 8.0

1994 27 KAN NFL 16 11.0

1995 28 KAN NFL 15 8.0

1996 29 KAN NFL 16 13.0

1997 30 KAN NFL 12 9.5

1998 31 KAN NFL 15 12.0

1999 32 KAN NFL 16 7.0 0

11 NFL Season Totals 169 126.0

for the Hall of shame I nominate

Ray Lewis- The guy gets talked about like hes the face of the league, and while a good player no longer the great player he once was. The whole murder rap soured his image for me.

Ricky Williams- fairly obvious.

Chris Henry- as I typed this he was probably arrested again

I hope so!

As for Hall of Shame, how about Marcus Spriggs and Jerry Ostroski? These guys (unlike Hull and Parker) would walk away from their prone, bleeding qb after a late hit. They wouldn't even help him up.

It is one thing to suck (and oh, did these two suck), but Corey Hulsey would go after defenders after late hits. For this, he has my respect. He wasn't a good player, but he tried to do the right thing. Spriggs and Ostroski were sub-par, nonchalent disgraces to the Bills and their fans.

Drew doesn't belong in a group of shameful players. I believe that he did his best but alas, you will never stop.  :lol:  0:)

713978[/snapback]

I thought Ostroski was a decent player and very tough. He had a long career for a guy who started on the practice squad. He never did anything to warrent hall of shame consideration.

Spriggs was an underachiever.

Daryl  Porter db/special teams "ace"  circa 99-01

713819[/snapback]

I actually know Porter hes a hell of a nice guy. I played high school football with his cousin. When he was at Boston College he could lay some people out.

Only reason I wouldn't agree with Irvin is because he's sort of redeemed himself.  I actually really enjoy his takes on the pregame shows, and he's even stood up for the Bills a few times. I definitely agree with the other losers, though

713904[/snapback]

This is the same Irvin who was caught with a crack pipe in his car about 6 months ago, then he blames it on a friend of his. Ya youve turned over a new leaf. Everytime this guy comes on tv I think my color selection is wrong with all those loud ass siuts he wears.

714005[/snapback]

Derrick Thomas was one of the best pass rushers in the league

126  total sacks in his nfl career  7 of his 11 years with 10+ sacks

I'll give you the stuff about his kids but he was a very good  pass rushing lb.

he deserves to be in the hof with sack stats like this

Year AGE Team LG GP SK

1989 22 KAN  NFL  16 10.0 nfl defensive rookie of the year

1990 23 KAN  NFL  15 20.0 league leader beat out bruce by 1 sack.

1991 24 KAN  NFL  16 13.5

1992 25 KAN  NFL  16 14.5 

1993 26 KAN  NFL  16 8.0   

1994 27 KAN  NFL  16 11.0

1995 28 KAN  NFL  15 8.0 

1996 29 KAN  NFL  16 13.0 

1997 30 KAN  NFL  12 9.5

1998 31 KAN  NFL  15 12.0 

1999 32 KAN  NFL  16 7.0 0 

11 NFL Season Totals  169 126.0

714027[/snapback]

Sure was nice of the league to keep trading that one player to all of those teams through all of those seasons. And people thought Favre was hooking Strahan up by taking a dive for him!

Brad Butler, hasn't played a down and I am already ashamed that Marv would go for a "High Character guy" like him. I never bought his excuses when he did the cheap shot, and I still am ashamed that the guy is going to pick up a paycheck in the NFL.

At the time this happened, there was a thread on this guy and many were amazed at the brutality of this hit, yet after the draft I didn't see much noise or revolt that the Bills picked him.

Brad Butler, Bills 5th round pick

Jim Harbaugh- Jim Kelly beat his ass in a fist fight

714005[/snapback]

From what I remember, your statement is a bit revisionist. I thought Harbaugh punched Kelly and that was the end of it (i.e. Kelly pussed out).

From what I remember, your statement is a bit revisionist. I thought Harbaugh punched Kelly and that was the end of it (i.e. Kelly pussed out).

714070[/snapback]

Actually, it was more like "Harbaugh sprained his hand on Kelly's head." Given Harbaugh was hurt, but Kelly wasn't (because let's face it, if you want to hurt Jim Kelly, his head is the last place you should take a shot at), I'd have to give Kelly the match on points...

I don't think he intended to hurt the guy.

714436[/snapback]

Hopefully he'll try a little harder to cripple the opposition now that he's suiting up for us :blush: