OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

I think it's a lock that Davis goes to S.F.  (just a feeling I have...)

674318[/snapback]

And the rest of the country.

Is it just me, or would it be insane for Oakland to pass on Leinart? They have only talked about Young, but common! They have Aaron friggin Brooks starting!

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the rest of the country.

Is it just me, or would it be insane for Oakland to pass on Leinart?  They have only talked about Young, but common!  They have Aaron friggin Brooks starting!

674330[/snapback]

Yes it would be insane...It's just My opinion, but Leinart to Oakland would seem to be a Lock-Solid guarantee... :blink:

Oakland SHOULD take Cutler cause his arm is stronger. For Leinhart I think its a dream situation: great receivers and a good running back AND still in Southern CA.

674334[/snapback]

When did Oakland become part of Southern California? :blink:

Oakland is up...

They taking Cutler or Lienard.

I heard from an inside source that Oakland is high on Cutler and down in Lienard.

That means Lienard is there for us. Do we trade down with someone that wants him?

I think Huff goes to Oakland and Leinhart eventually goes to Arizona if someone (St. Louis) doesnt trade with Buffalo. Arizona is a good fit for him. Edge, Boldin, and Fitzgerald. He sits until Warner gets hurt.

Oakland is up...

They taking Cutler or Lienard.

I heard from an inside source that Oakland is high on Cutler and down in Lienard.

That means Lienard is there for us. Do we trade down with someone that wants him?

674345[/snapback]

I never thought we would go this far into the draft with only 1 QB taked