OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is PERHAPS the biggest road block to us getting DA BRICK.....if he gets by here, I think there still might be a chance. I just see sombody else trading up to get him if the Jets pass.

I still see DA BRICK here at 4 though.

the bust of the draft has just been drafted, cant believe Tenn took Young over Lienhart

Lienhart to the Jets means D'Brick to the Bills

674245[/snapback]

IMO many, many folks are going to be surprised by Vince Young in the NFL. He's going to go through difficult hurdles, but I feel in the long run he will be very successful, and he is already a very good leader.

IMO many, many folks are going to be surprised by Vince Young in the NFL. He's going to go through difficult hurdles, but I feel in the long run he will be very successful, and he is already a very good leader.

674255[/snapback]

Although E$PN is clueless most of the time, the fact with Tenn. willing to have Young sit for a couple of years, really holds a lot of weight. That could only help VY, and Tenn.

Jets fans are acting like their at the superbowl or something! A bunch of morons!

674252[/snapback]

They are just having fun - just like we would if we were there. They have some passionate fans.

674255[/snapback]

I agree... IMO if it was him starting with comparable experience to McNair in the Super Bowl, the Titans would've beat the Rams.

They are just having fun - just like we would if we were there.  They have some passionate fans.

674258[/snapback]

Whatever!! They are playing it up because they are on TV..they only got wild when the camera panned their way!