How many tupperware

How Many tupperware containers on your desk?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How Many tupperware containers on your desk?

• 5+

Is THAT what you kids call it nowadays?

655896[/snapback]

We're all such big studly guys here.

I'm picking on Bill because he got lost walking there. He chose the walk before lunch because he thought Mrs. KRC would enjoy it, and I think she did. People on this board aren't what they always appear to be. That said, the Crap Throwing Monkey blew it off and was half way through lunch before we found him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all such big studly guys here.

I'm picking on Bill because he got lost walking there. He chose the walk before lunch because he thought Mrs. KRC would enjoy it, and I think she did. People on this board aren't what they always appear to be. That said, the Crap Throwing Monkey blew it off and was half way through lunch before we found him.

655921[/snapback]

Bill got lost in a flower garden???? Why, couldn't he see over them?

ZERO.

You leave your dishes around and they end up in the sh*t ditch floating down to New Orleans or sinking into bottom... I can't wait till we de-water... There is gonna be some interesting things to be had.

According to some around here:

"I ain't Suzy homemaker!"

Things do have a funny way of disappearing if left in the sink or on the counter.

:(

Plates and dirty utensils make nice flyin'.

I brown-bag it, when I don't hunt and kill my own lunch.  I also fart, scratch myself, and tell dirty jokes.

655835[/snapback]

I get a stick and a paper bag. The stick is for hunting big game, the bag is for boiling tea. And if you lose either of them, they charge you for it.

Damnit Joe.  You made me take a good look around my office and see the Drew  bobble head still on the bookshelf....

657139[/snapback]

My Drew bobblehead doll mysteriously turned into a Drew bobblehead hanging with a noose around his neck quite some time ago.

Packing things up to give to Goodwill today, I discovered I still own a Rob Johnson jersey.  I'll happily trade it for your Drew bobblehead...   :o

657285[/snapback]

Wow... You guys are some real suckers...

<_<:w00t:

Some years back, I had the choice between taking a Brian Urlacher or Anthony Thomas bobblehead (McD's giveaway)... I chose the A-Train one... You couldn't fool me on who was gonna be greater! :lol::lol:

:D

Everyday, when I go home from work, their are two things on my desk.  A computer and a clock.  Keep it clean and tight, trying to project a little bit of professionalism here.  :P  ;)  :)

657636[/snapback]

Clearly you aren't working hard enough. Give this man some more projects.

Clearly you aren't working hard enough.  Give this man some more projects.

657707[/snapback]

I can't argue with that. My boss is an idiot. I always welcome more work but never seem to get quite enough.

I'd have fired him already. Obviously a shirker.

657708[/snapback]

I'm task oriented, and in my position I can only do what is put in front of me. I'll do as much as they ask, and then some, but it's still not enough.