How many tupperware

How Many tupperware containers on your desk?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How Many tupperware containers on your desk?

• 5+

I'm task oriented, and in my position I can only do what is put in front of me.  I'll do as much as they ask, and then some, but it's still not enough.

657756[/snapback]

But, as long as it's working it gives a lot more time to post. So, it does have it's upside.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one, always spotlessly cleaned tupperware stuck neatly in the same drawer that it's always in.  But then again considering my culinary background of trying deeply not to poison people, that should be expected.  ;)

657930[/snapback]

I rinsed off a three month old greasy disposable plastic plate under cold water last night, microwaved cheap hot dogs on it. Too lazy to get a pack of new ones. How should one build up resistance to new bacteria?

I rinsed off a three month old greasy disposable plastic plate under cold water last night, microwaved cheap hot dogs on it. Too lazy to get a pack of new ones. How should one build up resistance to new bacteria?

657941[/snapback]

I'm a guy...I do that chit too, actually most of the time. I just had to post the original message just in case my current career doesn't continue and I have to go back to cooking. ;)

I'm a guy...I do that chit too, actually most of the time.  I just had to post the original message just in case my current career doesn't continue and I have to go back to cooking.  ;)

657953[/snapback]

You know you want to....

Let's open a restaraunt.

You know you want to....

Let's open a restaraunt.

657962[/snapback]

Sigh.........there is a part of me that wants to. But there's also a side of me that prefers being home with the wife on weekends, evenings and holidays. Guess which side wins out.

Sigh.........there is a part of me that wants to.  But there's also a side of me that prefers being home with the wife on weekends, evenings and holidays.  Guess which side wins out.

657969[/snapback]

LOL

then that job (restaurant owner) sounds perfect for me....

I KEED I KEED!

Sigh.........there is a part of me that wants to.  But there's also a side of me that prefers being home with the wife on weekends, evenings and holidays.  Guess which side wins out.

657969[/snapback]

The right side.

Always put each other first, and one can't go wrong. Always kiss each other when you get into the car, because a rogue semi could end it. Take the time to slow dance while dinner is cooking, on the kitchen floor to mellow jazz and candle light. If both sides truly do that...

I could philosophize, but this isn't the place.