How many tupperware

How Many tupperware containers on your desk?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How Many tupperware containers on your desk?

• 5+

OK, I've got a question for you folks out there.

My office is a bloody mess, goes with the territory with my job. hard drives, monitors, toner cartridges.... But...I have a problem with leaving tupperwares from lunch on my desk and forgetting about them. Today, I'm taking four home with me. Anyone else out there collect tupperwares either intentionally or not?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't leave me a place to respond.  Right now, my desk is TRASHED...but, I have ZERO empty containers.  (Kinda surprised, myself.)

655756[/snapback]

Hrm...I didn't?

Well, then...just respond in writing.

Good to knwo I'm not the only one who does this.

You didn't leave me a place to respond.  Right now, my desk is TRASHED...but, I have ZERO empty containers.  (Kinda surprised, myself.)

655756[/snapback]

what about that container of Amarone?

what about that container of Amarone?

655776[/snapback]

Just a full bottle of home made wine that was given to me by a supplier. The BIG Amarone bottle (3 lters) may be consumed this weekend if the girls come to play.

OK, I've got a question for you folks out there.

My office is a bloody mess, goes with the territory with my job. hard drives, monitors, toner cartridges.... But...I have a problem with leaving tupperwares from lunch on my desk and forgetting about them. Today, I'm taking four home with me. Anyone else out there collect tupperwares either intentionally or not?

655747[/snapback]

No, I don't.

That may have something to do with the fact that I'm not a chick. I mean, really..."How many tupperware containers do you have?" What are we, !@#$ing girlfriends? Where's your balls, man?

No, I don't. 

That may have something to do with the fact that I'm not a chick.  I mean, really..."How many tupperware containers do you have?"  What are we, !@#$ing girlfriends?  Where's your balls, man?

655826[/snapback]

lol

NOT how many do you own...

but how many do you neglect to take home at any given stretch, oh never mind...

:P

lol

NOT how many do you own...

but how many do you neglect to take home at any given stretch, oh never mind...

655829[/snapback]

I brown-bag it, when I don't hunt and kill my own lunch. I also fart, scratch myself, and tell dirty jokes.

Now you'd better run to Bed, Bath & Beyond...I hear they're having a sale today, maybe you can find those extra-plush bath towels to match your floral print shower curtain, you friggin' pansy-ass girly man.

:doh:

I brown-bag it, when I don't hunt and kill my own lunch.  I also fart, scratch myself, and tell dirty jokes. 

Now you'd better run to Bed, Bath & Beyond...I hear they're having a sale today, maybe you can find those extra-plush bath towels to match your floral print shower curtain, you friggin' pansy-ass girly man. 

:D

655835[/snapback]

:doh:

Have I ever told you how much I hate you?

Waitaminute...is this EVIL Tom? I want to speak to Tom! TOM, can you hear me?!?!

Goddammit! What have you done to Tom?!?!?!

I prefer to let VABills be the big spender, and buy lunch for everyone.

Might cost you a walk through the flower garden, but it's free.

655888[/snapback]

Is THAT what you kids call it nowadays?