KFFL confirms Bill shopping Losman

Bills | Rumor alert: Losman could be traded

Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:45:30 -0800

Allen Wilson, writing for the Sporting News, reports rumors are swirling that the Buffalo Bills may be looking to trade QB J.P. Losman. It is uncertain whether the Bills are looking to deal Losman or merely trying to gauge interest in him, but the growing whispers about a possible trade are not a good sign.

KFFL confirms that the story we have been talking about ad infinitum was actually written. :D

All KFFL does is aggregate existing news stories. They don't have independent reporters, they just pick things up off the wire and report them. All your posting is the fact that KFFL picked up Wilson's story.

I am aware we knew about the rumor. I was under the impression that KFFL had a certain level of reliability, like they check up on their links. Sorry if they don't I didnt mean to clutter up the board. Thought this was an indicator that the rumor was more likely true.

He's repeating the same baseless unsubstantiated rumors we heard earlier. And if you read the article, he says even though it's not a good sign to hear swirling rumors, it's a silly question, doesn't make much sense, wouldn't look good, wouldn't get much for him, and it's undetermined whether they may be just trying to gauge interest. Other than that, seems like a done deal.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/teams/bills/index.html

Bills | Rumor alert: Losman could be traded

Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:45:30 -0800

Allen Wilson, writing for the Sporting News, reports rumors are swirling that the Buffalo Bills may be looking to trade QB J.P. Losman. It is uncertain whether the Bills are looking to deal Losman or merely trying to gauge interest in him, but the growing whispers about a possible trade are not a good sign.

649083[/snapback]

Vic Carrucci was on 103.3 The Edge this morning and said the JP trade rumours were pure ca-ca. The biggest reason was the enourmous cap hit the Bills would have to take. Funny how a little logic shoots down the peskiest rumours.

PTR

Oh, I think that it's very possible that the Bills "leaked" that they may be shopping Losman. That sure makes that #8 pick a little more valuable now doesn't it? That's just like the Titans' owner Bud Adams saying the same crap. Another spin on making this annouced move could also turn the heat up on the earlier teams in the draft to either select a QB themselves, Tennessee, Jets and Raiders, or trade their pick to another team who is in need of a QB. This is a deluted attempt to get a player to slip to us, players like Ferguson or Williams.

He's repeating the same baseless unsubstantiated rumors we heard earlier. And if you read the article, he says even though it's not a good sign to hear swirling rumors, it's a silly question, doesn't make much sense, wouldn't look good, wouldn't get much for him, and it's undetermined whether they may be just trying to gauge interest. Other than that, seems like a done deal.

649088[/snapback]

If anything, Wilson is as much dismissing as acknowledging the rumor. He's saying, "there are rumors", but they make little sense.

OK

Vic Carrucci was on 103.3 The Edge this morning and said the JP trade rumours were pure ca-ca.  The biggest reason was the enourmous cap hit the Bills would have to take.  Funny how a little logic shoots down the peskiest rumours.

PTR

649090[/snapback]

While I like Vic and think that the rumor is false, I do not believe the cap enters in to it. The Bills will be 14 million under the cap after they trade Moulds, and I do not see 14 million worth of free agents coming in this year. If you where sure that Losman was a bust(I do not think you can be sure of that yet) now would be the time to get rid oh him so you save the money next year and have more money to shop with in what hopes to be a better free agent crop.

649088[/snapback]

So, does that mean NO?

KFFL confirms that the story we have been talking about ad infinitum was actually written.  :D

All KFFL does is aggregate existing news stories.  They don't have independent reporters, they just pick things up off the wire and report them.  All your posting is the fact that KFFL picked up Wilson's story.

649084[/snapback]

Yup. All KFFL in confirming is that there has in fact, been an article written about a possible trade rumor for JP losman.

KFFL just verifies that the baseless rumor itself does actually exist.

Yup. All KFFL in confirming is that there has in fact, been an article written about a possible trade rumor for JP losman.

649134[/snapback]

oh ok, sorry for the post then, at least I know better now

649134[/snapback]

Hey. Weren't you supposed to copy in my canned "Losman trade rumour" response? :D

;)

649134[/snapback]

So it's true then - there is a rumor that The Bills are shopping Losman.

That's what I thought.

Man, wait this this gets out onto the Internet.

No doubt it'll knock all those Bills to LA rumors off the front page for at least a week.

Hey, did anybody hear that Moulds wants out of Buffalo?

I was thinking of starting a new thread and kind of scoop the story, but I'm not sure if anybody knows about it yet.

So it's true then - there is a rumor that The Bills are shopping Losman.

That's what I thought.

Man, wait this this gets out onto the Internet.

No doubt it'll knock all those Bills to LA rumors off the front page for at least a week.

Hey, did anybody hear that Moulds wants out of Buffalo?

I was thinking of starting a new thread and kind of scoop the story, but I'm not sure if anybody knows about it yet.

649265[/snapback]

And I just saw George Seifert at the airport...

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!