Who is Buffalo first FA signed?

VABills

Rob Meier

Since you already picked Hope.

615783[/snapback]

Wanna try again?

Jaguars | Team re-signs Meier

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:06:44 -0800

Vic Ketchman, of Jaguars.com, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars have re-signed potential free agent DL Rob Meier to a multi-year contract. The length and financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Wanna try again?

Jaguars | Team re-signs Meier

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:06:44 -0800

Vic Ketchman, of Jaguars.com, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars have re-signed potential free agent DL Rob Meier to a multi-year contract. The length and financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

615857[/snapback]

Crap. Didn't catch that. I think he might have been a good pickup.

I didn't see the press conference yesterday, but I understand Marv said something along the lines of if it will be easier to attract a free agent if he sees an empty spot on the depth chart. Was he talking about any particular one of the players cut yesterday?

I think it will be Milloy's replacement first.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if it is Moulds replacement. There is no advantage of cutting him today versus cutting him next week, so why not hold on to him so as to not let the rest of the league know we're on hunt for a WR?

An offer sheet to Hutch.

615980[/snapback]

As much as you don't want to pay an interior lineman OT big bucks, Hutchison deserves a serious look and consideration.

Somebody should do it just to ensure Hutchison and Jones are not together on Seattles OL for next 5 years.

Bentley is also a big time possibility. I know we drated Preston, but IMO it would be wise to put a dominant seasoned C entering his prime at the position and allow Preston to be depth at C, learn alot from Bentley and compete for starting G spot.

One way or another one of the top 2 OL needS to come to Buffalo IMO !!!

Rex Tucker. He's played under Jauron in Chicago and Fairchild in St Louis. Infact was a Pro Bowl alternate at LG he's only full season as a starter in 2001. He can play OG and OT and would likely come cheaply and offer good depth/competition. I'm not saying he's a great player nor would he be at the top of my lists but think he's the type of guy we could be going after in free agency.