OL RELEASED!!!!

ans4e64

Jets | Kendall release coming this week

Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:14:42 -0800

Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the New York Jets will release OG Pete Kendall sometime this week.

Jets | Fabini release coming this week

Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:14:04 -0800

Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the New York Jets will release OT Jason Fabini sometime this week.

Do you think the Bills would have any interest in either of these to options if they hit the market?

It will be a great offseason until 12:08AM of the first night of Free Agency and there will be a thread "Its been 8 minutes, why hasnt Marv signed anyone yet?!!  FIRE MARV!!"  :doh:  :doh:  :)

607883[/snapback]

followed by "Is it Monday" Wilson said, he did, he said that

It will be a great offseason until 12:08AM of the first night of Free Agency and there will be a thread "Its been 8 minutes, why hasnt Marv signed anyone yet?!!  FIRE MARV!!"  :doh:  :doh:  :)

607883[/snapback]

That was ICE. He went totally mustang at 12:30am a few years ago. The year after Buffalo took Jeff Posey within 15 minutes of the start of FA. ICE expected similar results every year. Wait, no, he DEMANDED similar results every year DAMMIT you FUGGIN ASSCLOWNS!

I miss ICE. The board definately lost something when he bailed out.

Depends on how much $ they are commanding.

Plus, is this a move more motivated by the Jets being so far over the cap or on the field performance?

607790[/snapback]

I read somewhere, a few weeks ago, that the Jets, Redskins, Titans and Raiders were all in serious salary cap trouble this coming off-season...

That was ICE.  He went totally mustang at 12:30am a few years ago.  The year after Buffalo took Jeff Posey within 15 minutes of the start of FA.  ICE expected similar results every year.  Wait, no, he DEMANDED similar results every year DAMMIT you FUGGIN ASSCLOWNS!

I miss ICE.  The board definately lost something when he bailed out.

607964[/snapback]

In a weird and twisted way I miss having ICE on the board as well...say what you want about him, but he sure did cause chaos at times..sometimes bad...sometimes hilarious chaos :doh:

In a weird and twisted way I miss having ICE on the board as well...say what you want about him, but he sure did cause chaos at times..sometimes bad...sometimes hilarious chaos  :lol:

607981[/snapback]

I've seen him floating around at the other website. He did make things interesting. He was going threw a divorce when he left the last time, which I'm becoming aware more and more everyday how difficult that is. Sadly dammit!

In a weird and twisted way I miss having ICE on the board as well...say what you want about him, but he sure did cause chaos at times..sometimes bad...sometimes hilarious chaos  :lol:

607981[/snapback]

Ditto. At least ICE could talk football, unlike some of the new kids on the block who are only concerned with their avatars, typing all in caps or creating meaningless polls, one after another. :lol:

Nothing like ICE hopping from one side of the fence to another. :D

Hmmm. We want more OLers that were set out at the curb?

608311[/snapback]

Actually, taking advantage of other teams' cap problems may be the best way to aquire talented vet players.

Ditto.  At least ICE could talk football, unlike some of the new kids on the block who are only concerned with their avatars, typing all in caps or creating meaningless polls, one after another. :lol:

Nothing like ICE hopping from one side of the fence to another. :D

608270[/snapback]

I miss Hogboy :lol:

Yes I'd be interested in pete kendall, hell no to fabini, and no to mawae. I was interested in kendall 2 years ago after the cardnials cut him, and we apparantly had no interest but the jets did and he helped anchor down the guard spot for the 2004 leading rushing curtis martin. He's a pretty good linemen, at least better then bennie anderson so he'd offer an upgrade there. Although I'd rather go with youth on the oline, if Kendall came cheap I'd be fine with him here.

I miss Hogboy :lol:

608335[/snapback]

How do you know they aren't here under a different name. Or just viewing? Nobody goes away.

One thing I never understood. Was blackice the same as ice?

The other thing was - just what what that horrible thing the horrible human did?

Not to bring that up again. Just if you know, I remain curious.

How do you know they aren't here under a different name. Or just viewing?  Nobody goes away.

One thing I never understood. Was blackice the same as ice?

The other thing was - just what what that horrible thing the horrible human did?

Not to bring that up again. Just if you know, I remain curious.

608390[/snapback]

Black ICE was NOT ICE.

I don't recall if Ed's "terrible thing" was ever revealed. Sorry

But, i think you'd know if Hogboy was around. I don't think he's capable of making a big enough adjustment to disguise his bizareness.

its not like they were cut because they suck, the jets are like $400m over the cap, its not the same thing

608380[/snapback]

Fabini sucks. He was benched for a period of time last year. He is getting older, and is injury prone.

so if the jets were under the cap are you saying he would still be cut?

608412[/snapback]

Absolutely. I live in Jets/Giants land, and let me tell ya, people used to B word about Fabini constantly.

Picture an older Mike Williams, that can't run block as well.

Absolutely. I live in Jets/Giants land, and let me tell ya, people used to B word about Fabini constantly.

Picture an older Mike Williams, that can't run block as well.

608688[/snapback]

But he'd probably be a lot cheaper... :w00t:

It will be a great offseason until 12:08AM of the first night of Free Agency and there will be a thread "Its been 8 minutes, why hasnt Marv signed anyone yet?!!  FIRE MARV!!"  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

607883[/snapback]

And about 20 minutes after that, there'd be a "bring back Donahoe" thread, along with a "Ralph didn't give Mularkey a chance!" thread.

And I'll bet that the first time the Dolphins score more than 21 points in a game, there'll be a "The Bills were stupid to let Mularkey go!" thread....