Ricky Williams fails drug test

SACKMARINO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I enjoy a team in our division going through off season pain, but if Brady were to announce he's leaving football for a career in ballet, this would be a great week. :devil:

607086[/snapback]

"Brady announces he's leaving football for a career in ballet." - Boston Globe

Link

Is it random for a guy like him?  He tested positive before... That means they can check him any time they like after that...

In the fed we get tested all the time...  Seems I didn't have to get tested for a while then had to go one time... The next three times they called me also... Same for other people... Seems once you go the first time, the next are in rapid order.

Could be random... Doesn't seem like it though.

And need I say... I always tested clean! :devil:  :devil:

607078[/snapback]

Check your sarcasm monitor, Exiled... :devil:

I believe all he had to do was play 1 more year for the Dols and he got to keep his bonus money.  I'm sure this was all planned on his part.  Don't cry for him.

607093[/snapback]

The only reason Ricky came back is because he retired and then the Fins tried to recoup their money. So Ricky came back to play for a year and got suspended for weed again, this way he doesn't play and still gets his cash. Really the man is quite brilliant.

607154[/snapback]

Finally some voices of reason. This is as much of a surprise as the arm starting another "JP sucks" thread. Ricky didnt want to play ball, but owed the fins 9 mil. By playing one year, ricky no longer has to pay the fins. So he goes back to smoking weed, and will probably retire again so he can continue smoking. He gets what he wants, and no longer owes the fins 9 million. Win-win for him.

FEEL BAD FOR THE GUY, THROWING AWAY HIS CAREER OVER SOME WEED.

607026[/snapback]

why should i feel sorry for him for smoking weed? you're the one that needs sympathy, with your crystal meth problem and all... (evidenced with your constant use of the caps lock key).

FEEL BAD FOR THE GUY, THROWING AWAY HIS CAREER OVER SOME WEED.

607026[/snapback]

Feel bad for you, too. Intentionally ignoring every !@#$ing person who repeatedly told you at least once to lose the all-upper-case posts for every one of your sixty six posts. Not sure if you're that !@#$ing stupid or if you're just that !@#$ing stupid. I realize it's great that they have new Macs at Woodbury Elementary, Skippy, but if you could possibly type like a normal human being, I'll bet more than a few people will be grateful.

Personally I feel weed ought to be decriminalized. It's no worse than alcohol, assuming you don't try to drive a car or anything. It certainly isn't a performance enhancer.

Having said that, if I were getting paid millions of dollars, I could lay off the chronic until I retired.

PTR

I wish the world would get the sticks outta their butts about weed...there are so much worse things...some of you anal people need to lighten up.

607096[/snapback]

Yeah, 'cause collectively we've done such a good job with the recreational narcotics we've already legalized. It's not like anyone drives drunk, or exposes anyone to secondhand cigarette smoke, or smokes or drinks while pregnant. :lol:

Anyway, we need a to legalize substance that helps people escape reality, because there are too few ways to do that right now!

Yeah, 'cause collectively we've done such a good job with the recreational narcotics we've already legalized. It's not like anyone drives drunk, or exposes anyone to secondhand cigarette smoke, or smokes or drinks while pregnant.  :lol:

Anyway, we need a to legalize substance that helps people escape reality, because there are too few ways to do that right now!

607229[/snapback]

Umm alcohol and cigarette's are "recreational narcotics" now? Thats news to me. Shouldn't you be making a post about how JP failed a spelling test in 4th grade or something?

Yeah, 'cause collectively we've done such a good job with the recreational narcotics we've already legalized. It's not like anyone drives drunk, or exposes anyone to secondhand cigarette smoke, or smokes or drinks while pregnant.  :lol:

607229[/snapback]

I understand where you're coming from, but the NFL can't allow a substance that is illegal to possess to be consumed by its players. The whole debate of legalize or not is an entirely other issue on its own but as i am an every day smoker, if i'd have a million dollar a year salary and my conditions were to stop smoking pot, i'd stop in a heartbeat.