Vcoach alert - JP not playing anymore

VABills

This is going to be a phone in game or Mularkey will pull every trick play in the book. He is either already fired or as close as a guy can be to getting fired. He needs to win (the team doesn't) in order to line up the next football job. When your team doesn't care for you and has nothing to play for, you better come up with something...because denver is going to come at us with guns a-blazing. Oh..this is going to be one ugly Saturday night. 0:):blink:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying he quit.  I'm saying the decision to start him this year failed miserably.  He's shown flashes of being decent for one qtr at a time during a given game (except for NE when he stunk for the whole game).  He is not accurate enough, he is not good at reading defenses yet and he cannot win a game or put a team away without a perfect game from the other phases.

Neither can Tom Brady or Ben R. The premise behind starting Losman was that the defense was supposed to be as good as last year, same with the ST's, and the running game was supposed to shoulder the majority of the load on offense. The only thing that happened was the ST's still being good. And anyone that thinks that Bledsoe would have done better with this offense is seriously deluding themselves.

He's shown flashes of being decent for one qtr at a time during a given game (except for NE when he stunk for the whole game).  He is not accurate enough, he is not good at reading defenses yet and he cannot win a game or put a team away without a perfect game from the other phases.

532399[/snapback]

I'm quite sure they said things like this about Manning and Palmer last year too... 0:)

I'm not saying he quit.  I'm saying the decision to start him this year failed miserably.  He's shown flashes of being decent for one qtr at a time during a given game (except for NE when he stunk for the whole game).  He is not accurate enough, he is not good at reading defenses yet and he cannot win a game or put a team away without a perfect game from the other phases.

532399[/snapback]

you're right, it's ALL his fault and NOBODY else's. not one single person on the coaching staff or on the offensive line or the defense. nope, ALL jp's fault. 0:)

Not injured, results on MRi/xray negative, but Holcomb starting.  Hurray our 1st year starting QB has learned to be a quitter too.  0:)

532330[/snapback]

I'm calling shenanigans on you!

There is just no f---ing way that Mularky could be THIS stupid. If so, Ralph should come down during the middle of the first quarter on Saturday and fire him right there on the sidelines. Then he could have a 'pull a guy out of the crowd to coach the Bills' contest.

It's amazing just how many of you embarass yourselves without even stopping to think for a moment in these matters. As another poster mentioned, a negative MRI does not mean that there is no injury or pain involved, just that there is no break, or ligament damage, cyst, alien embryo, or whatever it is that they were looking for in the MRI. He is not playing because the pain or discomfort caused by the injury has hindered his ability to be an effective passer out there (save your jokes) for this game.

532401[/snapback]

if you're still confused at this point, just read what he said in the quote above. about sums up what you need to know. who started this thread?! 0:)

I don't think anyone was a "JP hater", not like JP fan-boys are "Holcomb haters".  There was some of us who hated the way JP played the first four weeks.  Isn't it possible that Losman is just banged up, and the coaches don't see the point of playing him, to make his condition worse, in a meningless game?  He was limping pretty badly at the end of the Miami game, and looked to be a little sore against New England...does everything have to be a conspiracy or a "if you like this guy, you have to hate the other guy" situation?  Holcomb is the #2 QB, and he is playing, because the #1 guy is injured...

532368[/snapback]

Point taken. I can easily understand how getting your ass mopped up and down the field the past week or 2 can leave you hurting without any significant damage. I certainly hope thats the case. I lashed out against the dumbasses on here that say hes a quitter or that JP is injury prone. I'd rather have KH play than have losman in there at less than healthy and increased injury risk for him.

And i really dont hate kelly holcomb. I cant stand the people that think holcomb is the next savior of the franchise, and JP is a bust. so i hate the losman-haters 0:)

I guess i am frustrated over this team and this season, and the "bunch of monkeys trying to !@#$ a football" style of leadership we have going on at OBD. They could just as easily say that Losman strained or bruised him shoulder, or whatever, and thats why he cant start. Instead they play their little "we're smarter than the rest of the NFL and the fans" game.

I love the Bills and want them to do good. I certainly hope the reason Holcomb is starting is because JP isnt fully ready to go and they dont want to risk injury. But with these clowns running the show, you dont know whats the case. They've shown once before they're willing to sacrafice the future to make a few people happy, why not do it again when their jobs are on the line?

I'm calling shenanigans on you!

There is just no f---ing way that Mularky could be THIS stupid.  If so, Ralph should come down during the middle of the first quarter on Saturday and fire him right there on the sidelines.  Then he could have a 'pull a guy out of the crowd to coach the Bills' contest.

532416[/snapback]

it's true...go to buffalobills.com.

:blink:

maybe I'll sand the floors Saturday night. 0:)

it's true...go to buffalobills.com.

:w00t:

maybe I'll sand the floors Saturday night. 0:)

532419[/snapback]

That's just awful. Even if JP IS a little banged up, so what? Football players play football. Getting him playing time is supposed to be the trade off for sacrificing this season!!

Brady was limping around last week and still in the game when it was 28-0. That's the attitude that the Patsies have and that is part of why they win. Sitting JP down because his arm is a little sore is friggin lame! :blink:

How does Jp not starting this week mean he is a quitter? Where does it say JP told the coach he couldn't play?

Mularkey said earlier if JP is not able to practice enough, he won't start. Its pretty simple, but go ahead everyone, have your fun.

How does Jp not starting this week mean he is a quitter? 

532440[/snapback]

It doesn't, and this is coming from a poster who was against the very trade that brought him to town.

I don't want to hear about the year he spent on the bench. I view JP as a friggin ROOKIE!!! Vets could use practice; rookies cry out for it. The guy is having enough problems without trying to lead a football team without practice.

We are not talking about an experienced Ken Stabler here. Let the kid rest, heal, and come back.

That's just awful.  Even if JP IS a little banged up, so what?  Football players play football.  Getting him playing time is supposed to be the trade off for sacrificing this season!!

Brady was limping around last week and still in the game when it was 28-0.  That's the attitude that the Patsies have and that is part of why they win.  Sitting JP down because his arm is a little sore is friggin lame!  0:)

532435[/snapback]

This reeks of Mularkey. Why haven't the people of Buffalo run him out of town on a rail yet?!?!? Maybe we can get Mike Martz for cheap. Our defence is already like the Rams (giving up big yards and points) so maybe he can turn our offence around so that we're putting up 30+ points a game.

Then we can talk about how Losman is too much like Bulger and Evans-Moulds carry the load too much (like Bruce-Holt).

One can dream can't he...?

Uh, why isn't it just a matter of JP's arm being sore, the X-rays being negative for anything serious, and him sitting out the game?  From the sounds of it, he suffered the injury in the 1st quarter and it affected his play.

532367[/snapback]

Exactly. I had to rush my son to the Emergency Room on Wednesday because he took a direct elbow hit to his left eye (kids horsing around). He had to have a catscan.....and thank God the results were negative. He had a concussion and they had to give him an IV to stop the vomiting. Negative catscan......but, he still had a concussion and can't play sports for 1 month.

Good point.  Cut him!

532381[/snapback]

No kidding. He obviously sucks. Hell, he didn't even start a full season and from what I read from a few of the brilliant posters here he's a bust. Screw Losman!