I have never been as disgusted ...

SoCal Pat

... as a Bills fan more than I am now.

What a gutless, limp-wristed, gutless, cowardly, yellow throw.

Running Moulds on that route was perfect, given everyone knew he was the primary option. It opens up the field for everyone else's patterns. I have no problem with that.

But to actually throw it to him there?

Bring back Losman. Holcomb's just good enough to get us to lose. It's too knee-jerk to say that based on one play, but it was so unbecoming of what you want out of your quarterback, it's the only decision you can make.

Running Moulds on that route was perfect, given everyone knew he was the primary option. It opens up the field for everyone else's patterns. I have no problem with that.

Bring back Losman. Holcomb's just good enough to get us to lose. It's too knee-jerk to say that based on one play, but it was so unbecoming of what you want out of your quarterback, it's the only decision you can make.

490898[/snapback]

Yeah, but we had the first, only to have a horrible ticky tack PI call on Moulds....jeez... Holcomb sucked but we we're jobbed again.

490898[/snapback]

If anyone was going to catch the ball short of the first down marker, and run past it- Moulds or MaGahee- no doubt about it- he made the right choice- would you throw short to Shelton, Evans, or Parrish?

I was happy with our performance- this is the blueprint for how we will win....our time is coming, as the Mumbles I remember from Cleveland is in full force as NE Head Coach now that Crennel and Weiss are no longer there to run the team

If anyone was going to catch the ball short of the first down marker, and run past it- Moulds or MaGahee- no doubt about it- he made the right choice- would you throw short to Shelton, Evans, or Parrish?

I was happy with our performance- this is the blueprint for how we will win....our time is coming, as the Mumbles I remember from Cleveland is in full force as NE Head Coach now that Crennel and Weiss are no longer there to run the team

490915[/snapback]

Hey, we'll have no upbeat spin here....at least not yet...we're venting!

490915[/snapback]

Umm, how about not throwing short at all? I'd rather him throw into coverage and hope a WR makes a play than to throw is short to Moulds with two guys next to him.

490898[/snapback]

i completely agree in saying that was the worst throw of the night for him...it was stupid and pointless when he had time to do many other things with the football...but losman is not the answer..he was horrible (1-3, remember?..)..all scrambles and no sense of where his receivers were..this became such a glaring problem that defenses would disregard the secondary..throw 8/9 in the box..and shut down willis..NOW..as in tonite, they werent allowed to do that after the first quarter or so when holcomb spread out the field....as sickening as it is to say..this was holcomb's best night tonite...if gandy had blocked colvin, the fumble never would have happened and much more work would have been cut out for the pats to take the lead...as a whole, the fourth quarter sickened me..but..in saying so, losman is not the answer..unless u are considering the remainder of the season as a throw away..which would cause unrest for the veterans in the locker room

490915[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding. New England was a damaged, mediocre team tonight; but we still figured out how to give them the game. The Bills are going nowhere with this front office and coaching staff. Oh for a Jim Kelly to kick some butt.

490915[/snapback]

You can't run the last play of your offense by throwing underneath the down marker. That's idiotic anyway you cut it. I blame Clements.

I agree. Screw the veterans and people that thing there is a point to winning 2 or 3 more games this season. They need to put JP in and let him develop. Start all your other young guys and see what they can do. If a veteran like EM doesn't like it ... cut his ass and move on.

losman is not the answer..unless u are considering the remainder of the season as a throw away..which would cause unrest for the veterans in the locker room

490962[/snapback]

Screw the veterans, some of them like Moulds are likely to not be back next year anyways. If they have any common sense they know this team doesn't have a playoff quality offensive line. Waiting another year to start Losman will just put us another year behind in rebuilding the offense.

You can't run the last play of your offense by throwing underneath the down marker.  That's idiotic anyway you cut it.  I blame Clements.

491003[/snapback]

It's about time someone pointed the finger at Clements. What a horrible job of play calling in the 4th quarter. Humiliating.

Bad coaching cost the Bills the game. Hands down. Amateur stuff.

i completely agree in saying that was the worst throw of the night for him...it was stupid and pointless when he had time to do many other things with the football...but losman is not the answer..he was horrible (1-3, remember?..)..all scrambles and no sense of where his receivers were..this became such a glaring problem that defenses would disregard the secondary..throw 8/9 in the box..and shut down willis..NOW..as in tonite, they werent allowed to do that after the first quarter or so when holcomb spread out the field....as sickening as it is to say..this was holcomb's best night tonite...if gandy had blocked colvin, the fumble never would have happened and much more work would have been cut out for the pats to take the lead...as a whole, the fourth quarter sickened me..but..in saying so, losman is not the answer..unless u are considering the remainder of the season as a throw away..which would cause unrest for the veterans in the locker room

490962[/snapback]

SCREW THE VETERANS!!!!!!!!!! What about us?????? They're getting paid and we're the ones paying them.

You can't run the last play of your offense by throwing underneath the down marker.  That's idiotic anyway you cut it.  I blame Clements.

491003[/snapback]

Christ, it seems he's copied Paul Hackett's strategy and calls...Look what that did for Hackett (finally....fired).

Even Pendry for Carolina calls a better game.

Who really gives a rat's ass what Eric Moulds says? he's a career loser. Same with Adams. Same with all of the "veterans". Where were the "veterans" tonight?

490984[/snapback]

Exactly, I say throw the me first veterans to the curb. You didn't see Chicago whining early in the year about Orton did you? No. Why? Because they are team! Because they have a coach in Lovie Smith and an OC in Ron Turner who wouldn't put up with that crap!

Exactly, I say throw the me first veterans to the curb.  You didn't see Chicago whining early in the year about Orton did you? No.  Why?  Because they are team! Because they have a coach in Lovie Smith and an OC in Ron Turner who wouldn't put up with that crap!

491126[/snapback]

And to think we could have had Charlie Weis, John Fox, Marvin Lewis OR lovie Smith.

No, we get Mike Mularkey.

491003[/snapback]

What? Last time I checked there were other receivers on the field that Holcombe could have thrown to.

And to think we could have had Charlie Weis, John Fox, Marvin Lewis OR lovie Smith.

491140[/snapback]

I liked the job Mularkey did last year, but this year... Any of the above would have been an upgrade.

490962[/snapback]

how do you know JP is not the answer , BIG deal he played 4 games ,and you say he is not the answer GET real, give the kid a chance

491140[/snapback]

None of whom are winning against "playoff" NFL teams. Oh, except Fox beat NE @ home, who will win the division by default.

if gandy had blocked colvin, the fumble never would have happened and much more work would have been cut out for the pats to take the lead

490962[/snapback]

Gandy should never have had to pass protect against colvin at that point in time...did they not see that they could not stop WM all friggin night!?!?!?! why are you freaking passing mm/tc? The problem lies in the front office and coaching staff. In the words of Rob Schneider in the Waterboy: "Oh no! We suck again!"