To everyone concerned with naming a QB

todd

You do realize that the big deal being made out of Mularkey not declaring a QB is not a big deal, right? The reason that the media is making a big deal out of it is because it annoys them. It makes their job harder, so they have to complain about it.

So you are all being played by the likes of Sullivan and the talk show hosts, just because they need something to yap about. Really.

Think about it. Is it really a big deal that Mularkey won't EXTERNALLY name a starting QB each week? It's not. Unless you are in the media and you need something to complain about.

"It's strictly a competitive advantage," he said. "If it gives us a 2% out of 100% advantage, I'll take the 2%. As minute as it may be, if it's an advantage to us, we're going to take it."

Sounds like he's taking it more serious than you think. Maybe he doesn't think it's a big deal, but then again who does? It's just a reason to piss off the media and to get his 2% advantage. Just my take on it.

Also from the NY Daily News:

"In what can only be described as a case of extreme, almost laughable paranoia, Bills coach Mike Mularkey yesterday refused to announce his starting quarterback for Sunday's game against the Jets at Ralph Wilson Stadium."

I hope he isn't becoming some sort of laughing stock around the league because of this.

"It's strictly a competitive advantage," he said. "If it gives us a 2% out of 100% advantage, I'll take the 2%. As minute as it may be, if it's an advantage to us, we're going to take it."

Sounds like he's taking it more serious than you think. Maybe he doesn't think it's a big deal, but then again who does? It's just a reason to piss off the media and to get his 2% advantage. Just my take on it.

"In what can only be described as a case of extreme, almost laughable paranoia, Bills coach Mike Mularkey yesterday refused to announce his starting quarterback for Sunday's game against the Jets at Ralph Wilson Stadium."

I hope he isn't becoming some sort of laughing stock around the league because of this.

475323[/snapback]

The Daily News? What happened...Paris Hilton didn't have six degrees of separation from some sporting event?

475323[/snapback]

Mularkey knows that Holcomb is playing Sunday, the team knows it, and so do the Jets. Mularkey is putting up this charade, so he doesn't have to answer questions about JP Losaman's play, plain and simple...the media has been trying to goad him into saying something deragatory about Losman's play, and he simply doesn't want to do it. The guy isn't as stupid as many seem to think he is....

Exactly.

Why does it matter if fans or media are not told what the Bills will do? What right do fans or the media have to ANY information? Why do fans believe they should be "told the truth" or should have access to ANYTHING the Bills plan to do? It's psychotic and stupid to believe you have a "right" to anything.

It makes no sense. Lie to my face, I don't give a sh-- and neither should anyone else.

The Bills owe me nothing - all I ask in return is to do everything they can to win a game.

If you don't like it, don't go to the games, don't root for the team and create your own team on Madden and live in that fantasy world were you feel appreciated and entitled.

Exactly.

Why does it matter if fans or media are not told what the Bills will do?  What right do fans or the media have to ANY information?  Why do fans believe they should be "told the truth" or should have access to ANYTHING the Bills plan to do?  It's psychotic and stupid to believe you have a "right" to anything. 

It makes no sense.  Lie to my face, I don't give a sh-- and neither should anyone else.

The Bills owe me nothing - all I ask in return is to do everything they can to win a game. 

If you don't like it, don't go to the games, don't root for the team and create your own team on Madden and live in that fantasy world were you feel appreciated and entitled.

475355[/snapback]

Well stated.

Exactly.

Why does it matter if fans or media are not told what the Bills will do?  What right do fans or the media have to ANY information?  Why do fans believe they should be "told the truth" or should have access to ANYTHING the Bills plan to do?  It's psychotic and stupid to believe you have a "right" to anything. 

It makes no sense.  Lie to my face, I don't give a sh-- and neither should anyone else.

475355[/snapback]

I could say it's psychotic and stupid to express this opinion but I won't.

Yes Mularkey not giving into the media is making him a laughing stock.  If you ask any coach what they think and they will probably say he has the right do to that.

475338[/snapback]

Who's laughing- and does anyone other than Sullivan and WGR care?

I could say it's psychotic and stupid to express this opinion but I won't.

475417[/snapback]

Ok, I will play...exactly how can that thought (Bills owe us nothing) even remotely be psychotic or stupid? On the contrary, living a delusional lie that MM and the Bills 'owe' us fans a considerable amount, I submit, is the psychotic and stupid one.

This ought to be good.......

that's a good thing.  at least he's emulating the master.

476039[/snapback]

'Cept when it came to his very own potential controversy in NE. When Bledsoe got hurt and Brady took over. Once Drew recovered, he was very definite that the team belonged to Brady and he would stay the starter.