ouchie...some people a little thin skinned

Adam

Well, well, well, Schopp complaining about people on football message boards, looks like he's paid us a little visit. Maybe he should stop playing a character on a station playing dress up if he doesn't like what we have to say.

Did he really expect us to be idiots, and parrot his station's company line

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waddesay?

474349[/snapback]

He was ripping people who vote on internet polls as having no life, then he started on people who spend time on message boards....I got home at that point, and was getting out of my car.

Only reason I have it on now is to see if I get a response from this post!

Its very hard to listen to them

He was ripping people who vote on internet polls as having no life, then he started on people who spend time on message boards....I got home at that point, and was getting out of my car.

474354[/snapback]

Well if he is ripping on people posting on these message boards, then I agree with him 1000%

I think there are too many internet forum posting Bills fans that are nothing more then complaining whiney school girls, and that's actually being unfair comparing towards complaining whiney school girls

I

474354[/snapback]

What about the people who call into his show everyday, do they have a life? You know what though, there are some who maybe troll around in TBD posting quite a bit too much, 10-15 times a day is a bit excessive.

Mike Schoop (WGR talker) says that anyone who frequents internet football message boards has an IQ below 50.  I heard it on the way home and I just thought you should know what they're saying about you.

474392[/snapback]

interesting, my IQ test said 136, maybe I should retake it. I think anyone who listens to his show needs to get their brain checked honestly.

Well if he is ripping on people posting on these message boards, then I agree with him 1000%

I think there are too many internet forum posting Bills fans that are nothing more then complaining whiney school girls, and that's actually being unfair comparing  towards complaining whiney school girls

I

474382[/snapback]

don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya...

Mike Schoop (WGR talker) says that anyone who frequents internet football message boards has an IQ below 50. I heard it on the way home and I just thought you should know what they're saying about you.

And he wasn't being playful or rhetorical. He was strident and he was serious. He said that you should not be allowed to drive a vehicle because of your idiocy.

Mike Schoop (WGR talker) says that anyone who frequents internet football message boards has an IQ below 50.  I heard it on the way home and I just thought you should know what they're saying about you.

474412[/snapback]

DId he mention what the IQ was of those that listen to sports radio talk shows?

And he wasn't being playful or rhetorical.  He was strident and he was serious.  He said that you should not be allowed to drive a vehicle because of your idiocy.

474412[/snapback]

This from a guy who has a small market AM radio sports talk show and who's listeners (all 8 of them) have a combined IQ of less than the number of the frequency that he broadcasts on.

It takes me 1 or 2 minutes to post, and say exactly what I want to say. Some poor schlub who calls his show, about 20 minutes on hold, and then gets cut off before they are done making their point. I have heard Schoop a few times, on trips home. He is pretty bad. Could his comments have been reataliatory comments for the "I used to like Mike Schoop" thread that was started by someone the other day?

I heard the same today on the way home and all I could do at the moment was sigh and once again turn off the radio. The guy has become a complete joke, and his side-kick has become no better. Both of these guys were at one time decent, entertaining, and informative radio personalities. Those times are long gone. Mike and his baseball delusions and agenda vs. all things Bills makes me sick. I just wish there was an alternative station to listen to in the area that actually were confident enough in their own abilities to atleast somewhat support the local sports teams and not play the ying/yang role playing ratings game.