The "veterans" forced this switch

cåblelady

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EM, you were always one of my favorite Bills...but for this shiat, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: buddy...JP's not looking good, so you hang him out to dry?...keep up the attitude, and have fun next year trying to get more than the vet minimum somewhere...

EM's comments on the front page under the AP report.  :doh:

468343[/snapback]

From the article you reference:

``The biggest thing right now is to stay together,'' Losman said. ``There's going to be a lot of people from outside these walls, trying to pull us apart. And the one thing we can't do is point the finger at each other or anybody else.''

If a person wants to cast blame on the vets because MM decided to sit JP for a game (or two or however many), wouldn't he be one of the people JP described as "trying to pull us apart?" I think he's right in that "the one thing we can't do is point the finger at each other."

Too bad we fans don't follow suit.

Screw that.....he's a whiny little beeyotch that can't catch the football.  :doh:

468356[/snapback]

You are, of course correct my dear. If I may be allowed to fully dress the turkey:

"he's a whiny little beeyotch who has never caught the football as consistently as any of the best Wide Receivers in the NFL"

Hopefully KHolcomb has paid note to this and feeds the steadiest of diets to one Mr. Evans, who has shown signs of posessing the hands of a true top wideout.

Hopefully KHolcomb has paid note to this and feeds the steadiest of diets to one Mr. Evans, who has shown signs of posessing the hands of a true top wideout.

468593[/snapback]

You mean Evans is still around? Has he caught a pass since the opening drive of the first game of the season? :doh:

he speaks the truth........they better start satisfying moulds cause he holds the cards contract wise at the end of the year.....and the cap hit to get rid of him is going to be shocking to many around here.......his contract has been completely mis-managed......

468351[/snapback]

Holds what cards? the guy routinely drops balls in big moments and can't stretch the field anymore. I have been so fed up with the EM ass kissing that goes on here and in the media...the guy doesn't produce. And this???? help the kid out and at least pretend like you give a sh-- when he struggles. so long EM go to hell or where all the other old bills go to die...minnesota

cablelady,

what games have you been watching? Moulds is frustrated, because losman cant make any throws. How many times has he missed that quick out pattern. Holcomb gives us the best chance of winning right now!

468438[/snapback]

He's classless as evidenced by his alleged spitting incidents and the fact he can't go all out even when this team is in games. IE short arming a first down pass from JP...damn you JP if only you threw the ball into his chest so he could just catch it and fall down and not worry about those big old mean defenders that want to hit him then he could support you. And i think eric moulds quit on JP all together...so that means that the old addage: "spitters are quitters" must be true.

Moulds and Lee Evans are being so underutilized (mainly because they have no one who can throw them the ball)....that neither is on any teams roster in my fantasy league. That's nuts?!? Moulds is always decent and Evans was the hot rookie last year.

Eric Moulds has been on a steady decline since 1998

Year # ------Yds --- Avg -- Lg - TD

1996 - 20 ----279 ----14.0 --47 --- 2

1997 - 29 ----294 ----10.1 --32 --- 0

1998 - 67 --1,368 ---20.4 --84 ---- 9

1999 - 65 -----994 ---15.3 --54 --- 7

2000 - 94 --1,326 ----14.1 --52 --- 5

2001 - 67 -----904 ---13.5 --80 --- 5

2002 - 100 --1.292 --12.9 --70 -- 10

2003 - 64 -----780 ---12.2 --49 --- 1

2004 - 88 --1,043 ---11.9 ---49 --- 5

2005 - 10 ------80 ----8.0 ---19 ---- 0

He should shut up and concentrate on HIS game.

Alligator arms.

Eric Moulds has been on a steady decline since 1998

Year  #  ------Yds --- Avg -- Lg - TD

1996  - 20 ----279 ----14.0 --47 --- 2

1997  - 29 ----294 ----10.1 --32 --- 0

1998  - 67 --1,368 ---20.4 --84 ---- 9

1999  - 65 -----994 ---15.3 --54 --- 7

2000  - 94 --1,326 ----14.1 --52 --- 5

2001  - 67 -----904 ---13.5 --80 --- 5

2002  - 100 --1.292 --12.9 --70 -- 10

2003  - 64 -----780 ---12.2 --49 --- 1

2004  - 88 --1,043 ---11.9 ---49 --- 5

2005  - 10 ------80 ----8.0 ---19 ---- 0

He should shut up and concentrate on HIS game.

Alligator arms.

468641[/snapback]

Moulds is just back in his good year/bad year cycle. Unfortunately last year counts as a good year. :doh:

I say put Moulds on special teams if he doesn't think he is being used enough. Of course the Bills have much better talent returning the ball already then he would do.

Perhaps part of the problem with Losman not being able to find the open Moulds is the fact Moulds hasn't really been open much this year. I never really see him get much separation from the defenders.

Oh, by the way, even though everyone knows Losman was benched - wasn't the idea not to tell anyone?? Hello, McMoulds?!

My problem is EM taking his comments public. You want to B word and moan, show some class and do it behind closed doors. Don't go running to the media with your "We veterans want to win now" crap. I got news for you, Eric, we the fans want to see some !@#$ing wins too, buddy. But you know what, some of us look past the instant gratification you rich mother f***ers are so used to. You'll get your payday at the end of the season, so don't think we don't know what your whining is really about. Do your job and keep your damn mouth shut.

Screw that.....he's a whiny little beeyotch that can't catch the football.  :doh:

468356[/snapback]

You are, of course correct my dear. If I may be allowed to fully dress the turkey:

"he's a whiny little beeyotch who has never caught the football as consistently as any of the best Wide Receivers in the NFL"

468593[/snapback]

EM has shown to me he is a classless sh-- with his actions so far this year. He barely looked like he was trying in the first 4 games.

Hey Eric :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: time to move over buddy

468614[/snapback]

So you guys are loyal to a guy who has been with the Bills for 2 years and does not have the respect of his teammates. Then you crap on one of the few elite players we have who has bled buffalo blue for a decade. I really don't get it. Oh well.

So you guys are loyal to a guy who has been with the Bills for 2 years and does not have the respect of his teammates. Then you crap on one of the few elite players we have who has bled buffalo blue for or a decade. I really don't get it. Oh well.

468692[/snapback]

That's what pisses me off also.

I do believe it's time for EM to say goodbye. Has he ever gotten along with any QB since he has been here? How many times has he spit on someone? (Literally and Figurativley) All he does is complain. His production is not worth the money he gets. If he is the Bills "veteran presence" the Bills are in serious trouble. Time for him to move on.

Think of the possibilities. Get rid of Moulds $9 million, Clements will get at least $12 million and Mike Williams $11 million. That would be $32 million to spend in the offseason on a McGahee extension, Matt Leinhart and a good O-Line.