The "veterans" forced this switch

cåblelady

They can't afford to give up a season for JP to mature. If MM leaves JP in he loses his veteran core and things go way worse.

MM's best scenario (and a fairly likely one) - KH doesn't do any better than JP had done.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't afford to give up a season for JP to mature.  If MM leaves JP in he loses his veteran core and things go way worse.

MM's best scenario (and a fairly likely one) - KH doesn't do any better than JP had done.

468405[/snapback]

Considering that the problems are primarily due to the line sucking and their poor run/pass ratio, I would say yes. Maybe he's trying to treat the 5 hunks of swiss cheese up front that it doesn't matter what QB is behind them...

and quite talking sense. You obviously didn't have to swerve to avoid sky on the road on the way home from work today.

Quite frankly, I'm fine with that.  At least it shows that there's some fire on this team.  They got what they wanted, so let them come out and kick the living crap out of the Fish.

468415[/snapback]

That's exactly it....time to put up or shut up. I don't care if it's the first week they're getting what they want, they need to whoop some fin asss

cablelady,

what games have you been watching? Moulds is frustrated, because losman cant make any throws. How many times has he missed that quick out pattern. Holcomb gives us the best chance of winning right now!

468438[/snapback]

we will find out on sunday

It was not EM's place to open his big mouth. If he wants to be a leader he should prove himself on the field.....

468368[/snapback]

Good for Eric ..why should he sacrifice the rest of his career ..for a snot nosed kid ,who need`s more time watching and learning,as seen in his play . He constantly stares down receiver`s when given time and almost NEVER pick`s up a second receiver. As far as Eric being a leader on the field ,hell how can he when Losboy can`t hit him. I think you better quit looking at his A$$ and look at his PLAY.. LET`S GO BUFFALOOOOO SQUISH THE DAMN FISH :doh:

i agree with the cable lady.sems to me moulds has lost his clutch abilty.last year it seemed like he was dropping alot of passes that in the old days we would have gobbled up.i saw one play this year where losman nailed him in his hands and the excuse seemed to be losman throws too hard!well if we are a 6-8 win team we can do it without moulds no problem!

Here is the thing that i don't know has been mentioned (i try not to read all the negative posts)... If KH doesn't win the next two games (which are must wins for us to be competitve for the rest of the season) the season will essentially be over and the reigns will get turned over to JP. He isnt good enough to get us into the playoffs this year, and we might as well see if KH can end our 5 year drought. If the season is still going down hill on Oct. 17, then JP will be back in the lineup for the duration.

Quite frankly, I'm fine with that.  At least it shows that there's some fire on this team.  They got what they wanted, so let them come out and kick the living crap out of the Fish.

468415[/snapback]

I'm all for them kicking the crap out of the Fish. Always am. Always will be.

What you might be missing though is the anger is the result of the coaching staff not giving JP the kind of game plans he needs at this point in his career to succeed.

I'd be pissed too if with some of the squirelly s#it play calling and schemes the staff have run.

What is it going to prove if NOW they run Willis 30 times per game.

Why the f@ck couldn't they have done that from day one?

It was not EM's place to open his big mouth. If he wants to be a leader he should prove himself on the field.....

468368[/snapback]

cablelady,

what games have you been watching? Moulds is frustrated, because losman cant make any throws. How many times has he missed that quick out pattern. Holcomb gives us the best chance of winning right now!

468438[/snapback]

Cablelady: I agree with you 100%

Indy: Moulds if frustrated by his lackluster performance. I have been a fan for a long time and have enjoyed watching EM play. But when you are a 10 yr vet and you are in single coverage and can't burn a defender or even look back at the QB to see if he is about to throw the ball then it is time to become at the very least the # 3 as that is not leadership. HE chose to stick with this team for 10 seasons, if he has been that unhappy then why didn't he leave? I'm sure there were other teams that would have loved to have him. The reason is The folks at OBD will pay him top dollar cause 5 years ago he was a decent WR and he doesn't have to work too hard. Don't delay JP's development because EM is getting a little pi**y cause the QB is not making him look good cause he's not making HIMSELF look good either. Bottom line is the team knew what they were getting into when they started this season.