The "veterans" forced this switch

cåblelady

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually closer to 20 carries a game, but don't let fact stand in the way of your crusade. :doh:

468759[/snapback]

Yeah it's a tad under 19, mone was more of sarcasm, but I think you knew that. But it should be 25-27 carries, which Williams or Gates getting 5-7 more.

E Moulds: Bills Offense  as  Bruce Smith: Bills Defense

[ie  Talented yet whiny self-centered egotists].

468453[/snapback]

You're comparing Eric Moulds and Bruce Smith now? What did Bruce Smith do in his career? Oh that's right he only dominated his position. To call him a self centered person is ridiculous

you crap on one of the few elite players we have who has bled buffalo blue for a decade. I really don't get it. Oh well.

468692[/snapback]

Get this- Eric Moulds has been historically one of if not the most overrated Buffalo Bill's "stars" over the course of his career. He receives the paycheck of an elite WR but I can tell you that he has never- ever- been among the ten "best" receivers in the game simply due to his failed concentration catching balls. There is no "elite" receiver in the league's history who so frequently drops catchable footballs as Mr. Moulds.

Is he a valuable, talented WR and a lifelong Bill? Yes he is, and he should be recognized for those things.

Is he an elite WR in the NFL? Not today, not yesterday and not by any objective measure. He simply is not a consistent receiver, and in the scope of the game that's his #1 job.