Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

I have never seen this discussed here.  Have you?  I brought it up.  This is a friggen football board.

Excuse me for talking football.

465012[/snapback]

I'm with ya man. The laces topic has not received enough publicity.

While we're at it, what do you think of Flutie/Johnson?

It's strange how some important people and things go without notice.

Back in the day, there was this dude, William Wallace. Scotland would never have been the same without him, yet nobody even knows or discusses this. I know this is a football board so I wouldn't expect it here. I'm just saying.

Also, did you know that one of the Apollo missions got stuck in space for a while and they almost didn't make it back? Coverup city.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, did you know that one of the Apollo missions got stuck in space for a while and they almost didn't make it back?  Coverup city.

465300[/snapback]

Houston, I mean Buffalo, we have got a problem.

Do you guys remember the days when we used to be good and went to Super Bowls?

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this for some time.  On the infamous kick at the end of the Giant SB game, take a look at Frank Reich's hold.  I love Frank, but you will notice that the laces are pointed toward the right.  As you know, the kick was barely wide right.  I don't know whether I have heard anyone else mention this.  In any event, most people give poor Scotty a disproportionate amount of the blame.

P.S.  I am not related to Scott Norwood.  :lol:

464773[/snapback]

way to keep up with the times Peter...

Watch out for that band called the Beatles - I think they are going to be a big hit! :lol:

way to keep up with the times Peter... 

Watch out for that band called the Beatles - I think they are going to be a big hit!  :)

465303[/snapback]

Interestingly, I just did a search and found out that two others brought this subject up in separate discussions on January 28th and February 5th. See below. Just as interesting, no one seemed to take such offense that this subject was brought up on a football board that focuses on the Bills. ;)

January 28th thread

February 5th thread

P.S. I saw McCartney almost two weeks ago. If you get a chance to see him, you may want to check it out. He was great.

I have never seen this discussed here.  Have you?  I brought it up.  This is a friggen football board.

465012[/snapback]

But it was discussed in everywhere else up to and including "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective". But since you've never seen it discussed, it must be fresh news, and everyone else are the ones with the problem.

And people say I'm arrogant. :)

Interestingly, I just did a search and found out that two others brought this subject up in separate discussions on January 28th and February 5th. See below.  Just as interesting, no one seemed to take such offense that this subject was brought up on a football board that focuses on the Bills.  ;)

January 28th thread

February 5th thread

P.S.  I saw McCartney almost two weeks ago.  If you get a chance to see him, you may want to check it out. He was great.

465311[/snapback]

I guess they're just not as popular as you are. :)

Interestingly, I just did a search and found out that two others brought this subject up in separate discussions on January 28th and February 5th. See below.  Just as interesting, no one seemed to take such offense that this subject was brought up on a football board that focuses on the Bills.  :)

January 28th thread

February 5th thread

P.S.  I saw McCartney almost two weeks ago.  If you get a chance to see him, you may want to check it out. He was great.

465311[/snapback]

Oh. This could potentially be fun.

But it was discussed in everywhere else up to and including "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective".  But since you've never seen it discussed, it must be fresh news, and everyone else are the ones with the problem.

And people say I'm arrogant.  :)

465313[/snapback]

No, they just call you by your name.

Must be the Alzheimers. Sorry, my bad. Who are you again? You married my niece Patricia, didn't you? I told Esther that would never work, working for Studabaker and all. Man needs roots, I tell ya. You done with that gravy?

465294[/snapback]

:)

465012[/snapback]

Interestingly, I just did a search and found out that two others brought this subject up in separate discussions on January 28th and February 5th. See below.  Just as interesting, no one seemed to take such offense that this subject was brought up on a football board that focuses on the Bills.  ;)

January 28th thread

February 5th thread

465311[/snapback]

"I brought it up because I've never seen it discussed here. But others didn't get picked on when they discussed it."

:);):lol: You are such a tool. :lol:

"I brought it up because I've never seen it discussed here.  But others didn't get picked on when they discussed it."

:)  ;)  :lol:  You are such a tool.   :lol:

465329[/snapback]

That is "Big Tool" to you.

I never saw it before I posted it. Excuse me.

It is quite humorous that this has gotten such a reaction out of you.