Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

I'm sorry.  I'll try and be more substantive on things that happened 14 years ago and were the subject of a 9 figure grossing Hollywood movie that made its star the most recognized comedic actor in a generation. 

Golly gee, Beaver.  Did you notice that Reich didn't get the laces out?  Whoa!  I totally missed that, Wally.  Wonder if the kick woulda been good?  It probably would have been!  Let's go get some milk and cookies from Mom!

464920[/snapback]

Ok Wally. Please say hello to Mrs. Cleaver for me.

You are always the font of all original thought.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Wally. Please say hello to Mrs. Cleaver for me.

You are always the font of all original thought.

464927[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I wanted to use a pop culture reference you may have identified with. Did I go too far back?

I was also just noticing that Jane Kennedy is hot and Jimmy the Greek may have a gambling problem. Plus, Brent Musburger says "Here on CBS" like every 5 seconds. Anyone else catch these little pearls?

Stop channeling Baron von Fugtard.

I'm sorry, I wanted to use a pop culture reference you may have identified with.  Did I go too far back?

I was also just noticing that Jane Kennedy is hot and Jimmy the Greek may have a gambling problem.  Plus, Brent Musburger says "Here on CBS" like every 5 seconds.  Anyone else catch these little pearls?

464941[/snapback]

I don't know if you ever noticed this, but when Frank Reich fields the snap for Norwood's attempt, the football has an oblate spheroidal shape, which is a tough shape to kick and not very aerodynamic. I don't know whether I have heard anyone else mention this. In any event, most people give poor Scotty a disproportionate amount of the blame.

I'm sorry, I wanted to use a pop culture reference you may have identified with.  Did I go too far back?

I was also just noticing that Jane Kennedy is hot and Jimmy the Greek may have a gambling problem.  Plus, Brent Musburger says "Here on CBS" like every 5 seconds.  Anyone else catch these little pearls?

464941[/snapback]

Ok Wally. I take it in the future, you are going to restrict your posts to something that happened 5 nanoseconds ago.

I don't know if you ever noticed this, but when Frank Reich fields the snap for Norwood's attempt, the football has an oblate spheroidal shape, which is a tough shape to kick and not very aerodynamic.  I don't know whether I have heard anyone else mention this. In any event, most people give poor Scotty a disproportionate amount of the blame.

464948[/snapback]

Yeah! Who designed the damn thing anyway? It's all a big conspiracy to keep Buffalo from taking it's rightful place at the center of the universe with Drew Bledsoe as Supreme Ultimate Ruler!