Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just came to me that the Bills only won one game in 1971 because they sucked.

464989[/snapback]

brilliant....but you know it's not Hook and Ladder...the correct name of the play is “hook-and-lateral.” A hook pattern is run, then there is a subsequent lateral.

brilliant....but you know it's not Hook and Ladder...the correct name of the play is “hook-and-lateral.” A hook pattern is run, then there is a subsequent lateral.

465005[/snapback]

Yeah but then the firemen get pissed off and start arsoning it up. Gotta keep 'em happy.

No, YOU'RE the one that brought up "Hey, I'm the last person on the planet to realize something that happened 15 years ago!  Aren't I special?"

And it's everyone else's fault you're being mocked.

465002[/snapback]

I have never seen this discussed here. Have you? I brought it up. This is a friggen football board.

Excuse me for talking football.

Do you guys remember the days when we used to be good and went to Super Bowls?

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this for some time.  On the infamous kick at the end of the Giant SB game, take a look at Frank Reich's hold.  I love Frank, but you will notice that the laces are pointed toward the right.  As you know, the kick was barely wide right.  I don't know whether I have heard anyone else mention this.  In any event, most people give poor Scotty a disproportionate amount of the blame.

P.S.  I am not related to Scott Norwood.  :lol:

464773[/snapback]

It's funny you mention that... When we have lunch I always kid him about laces out.