Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick with the reliable, controllable .38 Special revolver with lead hollowpoints. You always have to tap twice anyway. That darn nervous system etc...

465462[/snapback]

Actually, I'm partial to a tiny .380 I have with Glasers. I have a nice TZ-75 cut down, but when you think about it, most gun fights not on TV are within 8 feet. I'm not real big, or I'd go back to a Colt Commander in .45. The little .380 conceals well for a guy my size.

Ruger 9 and 1911 for me. 

Although I need to get the sights on the 9 adjusted.  I am 2 inches low and 1 inch right all the time.

465478[/snapback]

Glock Model 22 (.40). Otherwise, a fine assortment of 12ga for in the home.

Actually, I'm partial to a tiny .380 I have with Glasers. I have a nice TZ-75 cut down, but when you think about it, most gun fights not on TV are within 8 feet. I'm not real big, or I'd go back to a Colt Commander in .45. The little .380 conceals well for a guy my size.

465470[/snapback]

Two taps with a .380 Auto with a decent bullet will end any conversation.

The Frank Reich laces thing has been discussed everywhere, on the board, and in bad Jim Carrey movies (as if there are any others). What HASN'T been discussed however, on that play, is on one of the camera angles, the one that shows the Giants on defense lining up before the play. if you look really closely, on the right, Brett Hull's foot was definitely offsides. We got screwed.

The Frank Reich laces thing has been discussed everywhere, on the board, and in bad Jim Carrey movies (as if there are any others). What HASN'T been discussed however, on that play, is on one of the camera angles, the one that shows the Giants on defense lining up before the play. if you look really closely, on the right, Brett Hull's foot was definitely offsides. We got screwed.

465543[/snapback]

You obviously haven't seen the Mighty Ducks...Estevez' character was the ref that missed that obvious offsides...