Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's the difference between you and me. Everytime I watch a movie I want Billy Brown to shoot Scott Woods. And now, since the startling discovery by Peter, one of Tutankhamun proportions, I now also want him to shoot Frank Eich..

465608[/snapback]

Just for the record, there was no recent startling discovery. I saw the replay recently (which reminded me of what I had observed way back then when I watched a recording of the game after attending the game in person) and thought I would bring this up for discussion. Who knew that a post about what was probably the most significant play in Buffalo Bills history would elicit the responses that it did.

Just for the record, there was no recent startling discovery.  I saw the replay recently (which reminded me of what I had observed way back then when I watched a recording of the game after attending the game in person) and thought I would bring this up for discussion.  Who knew that a post about what was probably the most significant play in Buffalo Bills history would elicit the responses that it did.

465644[/snapback]

For the record, Morten Anderson brought this up the night of the game or the next day. For some of us, this is 14+ years old.

For the record, Morten Anderson brought this up the night of the game or the next day.  For some of us, this is 14+ years old.

465646[/snapback]

For the record, is that supposed to mean that we are not allowed to discuss it.

Hey...did anyone know that the night Nicole Brown Simpson was killed, blood was found in OJ's truck? 

I just thought it was interesting, and maybe we could discuss it...  :)

465652[/snapback]

You know, I was watching some video tape of the STS-25/ 51-L launch just the other night. I could swear, that just before liftoff, I saw a plume of smoke come out of the starboard SRB and I think that was probably an o-ring failure.

I know it's not related to the topic of this thread, but it was just something I was thinking about.

Do you guys remember the days when we used to be good and went to Super Bowls?

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this for some time.  On the infamous kick at the end of the Giant SB game, take a look at Frank Reich's hold.  I love Frank, but you will notice that the laces are pointed toward the right.  As you know, the kick was barely wide right.  I don't know whether I have heard anyone else mention this.  In any event, most people give poor Scotty a disproportionate amount of the blame.

P.S.  I am not related to Scott Norwood.  :)

464773[/snapback]

If our defense ever made a stop on 3rd down, the kick would have been a moot point- that NY team just had their day at the wrong time....they weren't a great team

Hey...did anyone know that the night Nicole Brown Simpson was killed, blood was found in OJ's truck? 

I just thought it was interesting, and maybe we could discuss it...  :)

465652[/snapback]

Great example. No one ever talks about that anymore (at least not since I saw him on the news yesterday). ;)

Great example.  No one ever talks about that anymore (at least not since I saw him on the news yesterday). :)

465659[/snapback]

Yeah, as much as the media hates that dude, they sure give him a ton of airtime. What a friggin joke. "Today is the tenth anniversary of O.J.'s aquittal." Shouldn't only the scumbag lawyers be celebrating October 3rd?

Yeah, as much as the media hates that dude, they sure give him a ton of airtime.  What a friggin joke.  "Today is the tenth anniversary of O.J.'s aquittal."  Shouldn't only the scumbag lawyers be celebrating October 3rd?

465665[/snapback]

Coincidentally, he lived a few blocks away from me when I was growing up in Williamsville. When he moved to Miami, he bought a house about five minutes away from where my wife, son, and I live.

The sad thing is that, when I was growing up, I used to stop by his house with friends and he could not have been a nicer guy (unlike a lot of celebrities that you meet). It is sad to think that he is capable of doing what happened.

Coincidentally, he lived a few blocks away from me when I was growing up in Williamsville.  When he moved to Miami, he bought a house about five minutes away from where my wife, son, and I live.

The sad thing is that, when I was growing up, I used to stop by his house with friends and he could not have been a nicer guy (unlike a lot of celebrities that you meet).  It is sad to think that he is capable of doing what happened.

465670[/snapback]

Crazy.

Of the guys I've met (and had actual conversations with):

Ronnie Lott - awesome.

Chet Brooks (do a google) - awesome.

Charles Haley - Cheap bastard who only tipped two bucks at the Milpitas Red Lobster way back when.

Tim Harris - miserable drunk. Tried to kick my ass one time when I was wearing my Moulds jersey and told him he looked like Mike Williams. He didn't like that.

Has anyone heard about the big ship hitting that pile of ice?

They should make a movie about that.

465712[/snapback]

Here is no way that ship could go down. Stop spreading these rumors.

Did anyone realize that in the movie "The Sixth Sense" that Bruce Willis' character was actually dead the entire time?  He just didn't know it.

465731[/snapback]

Did you know in village they actually were just a segreagated group living in the middle of a National reserve?