Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back and reread the thread.  Your valid point was so refreshing that even fuggin' Hollywood was original enough to make a movie about it ELEVEN years ago.  Are you really dim enough to attempt to continue this?

464877[/snapback]

I never saw the friggen movie o great one. Now, I suppose I will have to rent it to find out whether there was a reference to Frank Reick mishandling the hold.

In the meantime, I will rent "Liar Liar" to see TD telling us that this team would be better with JP rather than DB this year.

I never saw the friggen movie o great one.  Now, I suppose I will have to rent it to find out whether there was a reference to Frank Reick mishandling the hold. 

In the meantime, I will rent "Liar Liar" to see TD telling us that this team would be better with JP rather than DB this year.

464892[/snapback]

Dude, stop. Seriously. Your responses are similiar to what my mind's eye tells me T-Bone would look like in a Playboy Strip Club. Fish out of water, you are.

I never saw the friggen movie o great one.  Now, I suppose I will have to rent it to find out whether there was a reference to Frank Reick mishandling the hold. 

464892[/snapback]

Reading your posts in this thread gives me an image of you trying to go the wrong way through a revolving door...

Funny that nobody is bringing up the fact that according to geometry, the Music City Miracle was not a lateral... but was indeed an illegal play.

Hence we beat the Titans and eventually head to the Superbowl.

On another note...

Speaking of when the Bills WERE in the Superbowl, has anyone noticed that we are losing each game this year the VERY SAME WAY we lost SB XXV? We can't keep our offense ON the field, and our defense is getting exhausted each and every third/fourth quarter.

Something that must be remedied.

Dude, stop.  Seriously.  Your responses are similiar to what my mind's eye tells me T-Bone would look like in a Playboy Strip Club.  Fish out of water, you are.

464897[/snapback]

Your condescension is both funny and typical.

It is your usual response when you don't really have a substantive one.

You know, I don't know if I've seen anyone mention this or not, but during the infamous AFC Championship game against the Raiders, if you look at Jim Kelly's throws, he always throws every touchdown with his right hand.

Fascinating, isn't it?  :lol:

464912[/snapback]

I heard that now if the Bills line up in an I formation it is always a pass, but an offset I will always be a run.

You know, I don't know if I've seen anyone mention this or not, but during the infamous AFC Championship game against the Raiders, if you look at Jim Kelly's throws, he always throws every touchdown with his right hand.

Fascinating, isn't it?  :lol:

464912[/snapback]

Do you throw your "crap" with your right hand too or is too busy with something else.

Your condescension is both funny and typical.

It is your usual response when you don't really have a substantive one.

464911[/snapback]

I'm sorry. I'll try and be more substantive on things that happened 14 years ago and were the subject of a 9 figure grossing Hollywood movie that made its star the most recognized comedic actor in a generation.

Golly gee, Beaver. Did you notice that Reich didn't get the laces out? Whoa! I totally missed that, Wally. Wonder if the kick woulda been good? It probably would have been! Let's go get some milk and cookies from Mom!

I would like, however, to compliment you on your fine spelling.  Seriously, I'm impressed.  Most mouth-breathing pinheads couldn't spell "condescension".

464917[/snapback]

Mouth-breathing pinheads? Where do you come up with this stuff? I am rolling over in laughter.