What do you know more about than anyone here?

JoeF

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

I'll say I likely know more than anyone on this forum about interpreting Electron Impact spectra of organic compounds obtained from high resolution mass spectrometers and proposing structures based on such spectra.

My apologies to any Nobel Prize winners that may be lurking... :D

448651[/snapback]

You go!

Anyway, I don't know much about anything. But I dress well. And I have good hair.

448562[/snapback]

A glance at your profile leads me to believe you must be referring to your moustache.

Well-proportioned and very symmetrical indeed!

pretty much everything, except maybe a few things, other than probably alot of stuff, I think

Given that today has been deemed Know it all Tuesday.....I know that we have some unfathomable expertise on this board....so--what is your claim to fame?  On what subject matter are you the all-knowing, all seeing, Karnak the magnificent...

I am a renowned expert at starting stupid threads on message boards...and getting overly emotional about my kids accomplishments...

448516[/snapback]

I'll say I likely know more than anyone on this forum about interpreting Electron Impact spectra of organic compounds obtained from high resolution mass spectrometers and proposing structures based on such spectra.

448651[/snapback]

not bad...i work in a similar field, NMR, but i'm using it to study the metabolic profile of mesenchymal stem cells (adult stem cells) while they undergo differentiation into cardiomyocytes

what a small world!!!! I work at circuit city!!! :D

not bad...i work in a similar field, NMR, but i'm using it to study the metabolic profile of mesenchymal stem cells (adult stem cells) while they undergo differentiation into cardiomyocytes

448735[/snapback]

448651[/snapback]

I prefer MALDI, much cheaper.

The past tense of throw....and I'm tied with Mock on knowing the term that describes what happens when a player signs a second contract with a team (as opposed to someone who quits)...

448750[/snapback]

I'm threw with all of your contstant ragging , thru thick or thin, like some sort of message board cop working threw secrecy for the English language! And Dammit, I just through my keyboard out the window! :D

I'm threw with all of your contstant ragging , thru thick or thin, like some sort of message board cop working threw secrecy for the English language! And Dammit, I just through my keyboard out the window!  :D

448762[/snapback]

;) must have been quite a site.