Tailgate VI photos

Just Jack

I finally got my albums up.

In Order:

Friday - WNYTBDGPS

Saturday at Danny's and Sunday at Hammer's

Pinto Kenny's, The Ralph, and the Game

Damn, 86 pictures total!

My only regret is that I did not take more game photos, but hey, that interefered with WATCHING the game.  :)

441592[/snapback]

Very nice. Part of me wishes we could do that every home game and another part of me is glad that it's only once a year - it keeps it special.

In Order:

Friday - WNYTBDGPS

Saturday at Danny's and Sunday at Hammer's

Damn, 86 pictures total!

My only regret is that I did not take more game photos, but hey, that interefered with WATCHING the game.  :)

441592[/snapback]

Hey ROck:

Nice pictures man.... you took some real nice pictures and they look great.. Please tell Nikki it was good to see her again. I'll be coming back up for the BILLS\JETS game I hope you mke it

Hey STEVESTOJAN:

You wouldn't dare now would you :):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Very nice.  Part of me wishes we could do that every home game and another part of me is glad that it's only once a year - it keeps it special.

441618[/snapback]

I was thinking of that last night. It seemed like it would be nice to have season tickets, but sometimes I like to watch in a pub or on my couch!

Opening Day with TBD will always be a holiday!

p.s. is it teresa or theresa? I probably screwed up the spelling.

Great pics, Rock.

You got a picture of my dad and I from across the stadium - look at picture #31 (photo of the Rockpile sign). He's wearing the Spikes away jersey, I'm to his left in the Losman throwback (back row).

Didn't expect to see that...

Damn you guys waste a lot of drinking time.

441753[/snapback]

Hah - I assume you mean by being in the stadium early. Unlike most people, we don't have the ability to get wrecked before the game, as a 7 hour drive home usually follows 1-2 hours after the game is over.

Don't worry, I spent most of the drive/ride home hungover and sun burned.

Besides, this was my first regular season game as a season ticket holder, so I wanted to be there for the whole deal (didn't want to be held up by pat downs, beer lines, etc.)

Very nice.  Part of me wishes we could do that every home game and another part of me is glad that it's only once a year - it keeps it special.

441618[/snapback]

Ruth asked me on the way home if we do this every game. I said no, she was relieved since it took alot out of her.