what a bunch of haters

SuperBills12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit, a casual observer would read these posts and definetly think we were the biggest sore losers in the world. Have some dignity and admit the Patriots are a damn good franchise whose won 3 Super Bowls in the last 4 years...Our Bills used to be the class of the AFC, but that was 10 years ago, I'll be the bigger man and admit that the Patriots are flat out great and have been...I'm amazed that whenever the Pats win, we come up with stupid excuses like --- the refs help them win, Tom Brady got lucky, Bilecheck has a voodoo doll..

With that said, I hope our Bills can stay competitive this year with the Pats, b/c they are the standard that we're striving to be....its alot easier to live life if you know the truth

434863[/snapback]

They were great last year. I'm not too sure about this season. One win against a defenseless Raider team does not a great team make.

I have felt in other years that the refs were definately against the Bills, and also for the Patriots. Last night I thought the refs called a good game, I thought the raiders were sloppy, and played dirty football. They lost a lot of 3rd down stops because they committed stupid penalties.

This is a terrific post, SB12.

I'll give an example:

For many years, I HATED the Pittsburgh Steelers with a passion. Still do, especially that they knocked the Bills out of a playoff spot last year.

I worked up a LOT of hate over the Steelers...anything black and gold still sickens me to this day. I don't even watch Iowa Hawkeyes games for that reason.

But I never remember questioning Neil O'Donnell's sexuality, or whether the refs moved the ball forward just enough so the Bus could get another first down. It's that the Steelers have been winners for most of the last 35 years, and the Browns, frankly, have sucked for much of that time.

So, I know how you feel. You feel that Tom Brady gets all the press run and the People/Us Magazine coverage that J.P. deserves. Or that the media forget how bad a coach Belichick was in Cleveland.

Or the "just give it to them" game. It was seven years ago, but since nary a day went by for about 10 years without me thinking about the 1986 AFC Championship Game ("The Drive"), I can't blame you for that one.

Remember, we're Bills fans. The best thing we as Bills fans can say is we apologize to no one, and either accept us as we are or go screw yourselves.

Mike

I hate the patriots.

I hate how they have screwed us in the past.

I hate how they have gotten calls from the refs throughout the years.

I hate bill belichick and his stupidass sweatshirt he wears.

Tom Brady is, always was, and always will be a fag. He carries a purse, 'nuff said.

I will hate the patriots/bellychick/brady from here on out just like i will always have a hatred for the dolphins/shula/marino.

This hippie "oh hes good you shouldnt hate him" crap has got to stop. Football is not about love. It is about hating your enemy and wanting to smash them into tiny pieces on the gridiron and hope they dont get up.

I hate rodney harrison. If i ever walk by him on the road, i will spit in his general direction. Of course, he wont fight me like a man, he'll wait until i am gone and elbow me in the back of the head like the cheap worthless bastard he is.

Most of all i hate the ball-washing a decent but extremely lucky team gets from the media and their so-called "fans". 99% of pats fans are the scum of the earth, who werent fans until 2001, and will cease being fans when the pats stop winning.

I gotta admit, a casual observer would read these posts and definetly think we were the biggest sore losers in the world. Have some dignity and admit the Patriots are a damn good franchise whose won 3 Super Bowls in the last 4 years...Our Bills used to be the class of the AFC, but that was 10 years ago, I'll be the bigger man and admit that the Patriots are flat out great and have been...I'm amazed that whenever the Pats win, we come up with stupid excuses like --- the refs help them win, Tom Brady got lucky, Bilecheck has a voodoo doll..

With that said, I hope our Bills can stay competitive this year with the Pats, b/c they are the standard that we're striving to be....its alot easier to live life if you know the truth

434863[/snapback]

Great post!

I'm all for stepping on a guy's head and jamming his face in the turf when the zebras aren't looking, but at least have a little dignity and don't whine to the stripes about it when it happens to you.

wahhhh the refs love the Pats, wahhhh Rodney Harrison is a big meanie, wahhh the media loves the SB champs, wahhh TomBrady is a pillowbiter; all that stuff gets old pretty quick. And frankly some of you are really embarassing yourselves with all the plaintive wailing and weeping.

Nut up ya' fags..... :D

I hate the patriots.

Tom Brady is, always was, and always will be a fag. He carries a purse, 'nuff said.

I will hate the patriots/bellychick/brady from here on out just like i will always have a hatred for the dolphins/shula/marino.

This hippie "oh hes good you shouldnt hate him" crap has got to stop. Football is not about love. It is about hating your enemy and wanting to smash them into tiny pieces on the gridiron and hope they dont get up.

I hate rodney harrison. If i ever walk by him on the road, i will spit in his general direction. Of course, he wont fight me like a man, he'll wait until i am gone and elbow me in the back of the head like the cheap worthless bastard he is.

Most of all i hate the ball-washing a decent but extremely lucky team gets from the media and their so-called "fans". 99% of pats fans are the scum of the earth, who werent fans until 2001, and will cease being fans when the pats stop winning.

435428[/snapback]

:D:devil:

!@#$ this tree-huggin hippie bull sh--. !@#$ this "they are talented, we must respect them." !@#$ this "Brady is the next Joe Montana". !@#$ this "don't blame the refs, they are just a great team". !@#$ giving them any credit, respecting them, or showing any ounce of a sh-- that they are a superior team. !@#$ all that, and mroe importantly, !@#$ the pats. (and the dolphins). Oh, and !@#$ their fans while we're at it...

If you respect the pats so much, go buy a Brady jersey and we'll see you Sunday.

Zactly.

435180[/snapback]

Look, we have to suspend some of our hate for Miami. It's only proper. That way we store up our massive amount of Hate for the Patriots.

We cannot waste any hate. We cannot idly sit by and listen to " hey, they are a good team you know".

Is that driving our enemy before us? Can you hear lamentations of their wormen? Not with that pansy-as* attitude. NO, we must gather our community about us and deliver the Maximum hate. Our entire COSMIC CARMA must be directed toward the defeat, the utter annilhation of the stinking Boston Patriots. We must even recognize the evilness of their name change and we MUST see their deception as they sneak Drew Bledsoe amongst us.

Let's face it. These Pastriettes, are the scum of the earth. Do they suck?

I had a girlfriend once who would eat a chicken wing like it was a Kama Sutra act. She would suck the silly thing as clean as a Catholic on Good Friday. In her final gesture, she would take that chicken wing and suck every last morsel from it. Taking the juice from it and letting out a little - POP! at the end when she pulled it out of her mouth. She was gorgeous and I would get weak in the knee just watching this eroto-religious act.

And that! my good friends is how much the Patriots Suck!

So let us all rise, and put our hands in the air, and let our Venom flow. We hate the Patriots. They must die a slow, but painful death. As our beloved champions the Buffalo Bills rise to the top of the Conference and stay there for 18 glorious weeks. Weeks that will begin soon.

OH God help us with our unbelief,

Amen.

is it kickoff yet? ...................

Jeezus f-ing christ there is NO need to respect the competition! This is why players like Larry Bird, Ryne Sandberg, Isiah and many many others retired! You hate the competition like they are trying to come into your house and steal your s**t kick you in the nuts and steal your wife. I doubt (i wasnt there so i dunno) there was a whole helluva lot of fans out there saying "we must respect the dolphins for beating our asses" when we went 0 for the 70s against them. You must always hate the opposition and want them to be humiliated at every turn. The Pats are our 2nd biggest rival in the NFL so you must want them to suffer in anyway possible and they are only #2 cuz people still remember how the 70s felt against the fish. I hope the Pats go on to finish this season 3-13 with their only other two wins coming against Miami and Brady gets hurt...nothing career threatening just season ending. All this we must embrace the success of our pats brethren is probably coming from the people who played in little leagues that never kept score and that attitude is killing american sport.

As far as the Refs helping them I can think of a couple of times they beat the Bills where very questionable calls helped them win. Anyone remember a barely concious receiver fumble the ball after Keion Carpenter drilled him and because it rolled and touched his knee he retained possesion....and the "tuck rule" is total BS even though they won they should never have been in that SB. Outside of those few calls I think they're a great team. I can't stand Brady because I'm tired of looking at his face and hearing all the sportscasters gush over him. I know he's that good I'm just tired of hearing about it kind of like how they make excuses for Farve all the time. Regardless of the outcome of the season if the Bills can win the game at Foxboro it would be huge. I think having gotten rid of Drew will help. I'm sure there were many reasons why but the Pats had his number big time....

!@#$ this tree-huggin hippie bull sh--. !@#$ this "they are talented, we must respect them." !@#$ this "Brady is the next Joe Montana". !@#$ this "don't blame the refs, they are just a great team". !@#$ giving them any credit, respecting them, or showing any ounce of a sh-- that they are a superior team. !@#$ all that, and mroe importantly, !@#$ the pats.  (and the dolphins). Oh, and !@#$ their fans while we're at it...

If you respect the pats so much, go buy a Brady jersey and we'll see you Sunday.

435581[/snapback]

Thud!

Jeezus f-ing christ there is NO need to respect the competition! This is why players like Larry Bird, Ryne Sandberg, Isiah and many many others retired! You hate the competition like they are trying to come into your house and steal your s**t kick you in the nuts and steal your wife.  I doubt (i wasnt there so i dunno) there was a whole helluva lot of fans out there saying "we must respect the dolphins for beating our asses" when we went 0 for the 70s against them. You must always hate the opposition and want them to be humiliated at every turn.  The Pats are our 2nd biggest rival in the NFL so you must want them to suffer in anyway possible and they are only #2 cuz people still remember how the 70s felt against the fish.  I hope the Pats go on to finish this season 3-13 with their only other two wins coming against Miami and Brady gets hurt...nothing career threatening just season ending.  All this we must embrace the success of our pats brethren is probably coming from the people who played in little leagues that never kept score and that attitude is killing american sport.

435704[/snapback]

Agreed! But who really cares about the Pats right now, I want to see David Carr tossed around like a rag doll tomorrow.

I hate the patriots.

435428[/snapback]

That's pretty much how I feel about it as well. I have no respect whatseover for the Patriots and never will. The attitude that we should kiss their a$$es is pathetic.