ROLL CALL... who will be there Sunday?

stevestojan

If you're not up for a plate, Chris, have a diet pepsi. 0:)

Don't worry, my head will be shaved, so I will pose as the cancer patient for you. <_<

Looking forward to seeing you and Mrs. Campy again! ;)

:lol:

Mrs Campy and I are leaving Thursday AM.  We'll be at Hammer's Lot, and like Jay, if we can find that stadium-thingy after the Tailgate, we'll see if we can't stop by to check it out.

Plates are being planned for Friday (that's still on, right?), but I can't 100% promise we'll make it (chemo side effects and all  :( , but at least I still have hair and don't look like a cancer patient :) ).

Looking forward to meeting many of you and seeing even more of you again!

Go Bills!!!

431774[/snapback]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen here MAN:

I have been at Hammers for the past 3 years for the openeer and this will be my fourth. I always hear about STEVESTOJAN this and STEVESTOJAN that... plus you and I have chated on th board at imes. I would def like to finally meet the famous STEVETOJAN

Show up at the LOT my man I SIDBUFF will be there with the loudest mouth...

431591[/snapback]

Hmmmm - Sid, perhaps THAT will be your new nickname at Bills Central? The Mouth of the CNJBBB? or just "The Mouth"?

CNJBBB - packing their gear, cutting those wings, ready to fire them up (both literally and uhhhh literally)

CNJBBB Hot Buffalo Wings!!!!!!

Soon , Fezmid, soooooooon

Hammer's Lot 9-11-05

Come Early

Come Hungry

Leave Happy

Be There!

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

If you're not up for a plate, Chris, have a diet pepsi.  :)
Now that just wouldn't be right. If I'm at Nick's I MUST have a plate!

Don't worry, my head will be shaved, so I will pose as the cancer patient for you.  <_<
0:) You're on.

Looking forward to seeing you and Mrs. Campy again!  ;)

431781[/snapback]

For some odd reason Teresa said she's "very excited" to see you again. :lol: I've been wondering why the last couple of years you always have to "show her something" in your tent... ;)

:(

Now that just wouldn't be right.  If I'm at Nick's I MUST have a plate!

:)  You're on.

For some odd reason Teresa said she's "very excited" to see you again. 0:)  I've been wondering why the last couple of years you always have to "show her something" in your tent... ;)

:(

431804[/snapback]

Maybe she wanted to see the view from the Rockpile section. :lol:<_<

I'll be there, me and a friend, and we have no where to tailgate. I was thinking of going to Hammer and just hopeing to run into nice people. Does anyone have a better suggestion for tailgating?

431946[/snapback]

The largest concentration of TBDers for the home opener will likely be at Hammer's. Always a good place to stop.

Now that just wouldn't be right.  If I'm at Nick's I MUST have a plate!

0:)  You're on.

For some odd reason Teresa said she's "very excited" to see you again. :lol:  I've been wondering why the last couple of years you always have to "show her something" in your tent... :)

;)

431804[/snapback]

Just showing her how he got the nickname Rockpile...

Hey, I was talking about his father's booster's jacket from 1962, you sick dogs! <_<

I'll be there, me and a friend, and we have no where to tailgate. I was thinking of going to Hammer and just hopeing to run into nice people. Does anyone have a better suggestion for tailgating?

And we'll also give you directions to "the Pinto". It's another great place to drop by.