ROLL CALL... who will be there Sunday?

stevestojan

I know we've all talked here and ther about whose going, but one thread should be good to see who will all be there . Also, i know aot of you will be at Hammers Lot. I'll be just outside Lot 3 by Louie's with the EndZoneCrew, but will stop by Hammers to meet some of you...

5 freaking days!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet... but if you guys could, would you also say whether or not you'll be at Hammer's tailgate?

THANKS!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(damn, my voice is going to be non-existant on monday.... the last 4 game i've been to have left me voiceless on monday)

I know we've all talked here and ther about whose going, but one thread should be good to see who will all be there . Also, i know aot of you will be at Hammers Lot. I'll be just outside Lot 3 by Louie's with the EndZoneCrew, but will stop by Hammers to meet some of you...

5 freaking days!

431368[/snapback]

Starting the trek from Richmond VA on Friday afternoon. Four of us total. Section 137, Row 32. I can't wait. We'll most likely be tailgating off of California road!!!

Work will be sooooooooooooo long the next two days!

Sweet... but if you guys could, would you also say whether or not you'll be at Hammer's tailgate?

THANKS!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(damn, my voice is going to be non-existant on monday.... the last 4 game i've been to have left me voiceless on monday)

431378[/snapback]

i am takin the bus from fisher so i wont be able too, dont get to the stadium untill around 11:30-12

I'm eating nothing but health food this entire week. I know my body can handle alot of food and beer, but the amount of terribly delious stadium food and cheap light beer i shall consume on Sunday morning may put me into shock...

man, i can't wait.