ROLL CALL... who will be there Sunday?

stevestojan

I should have clarified. I don't want to spend to much time in Buffalo. My wife is pregnant and due in a few weeks and I'm already in the doghouse for going to the game. My punishment is that I have to take my 2 year old daughter up with me for the weekend.

Is that better?

433393[/snapback]

Yeah, it just didn't seem to make sense. Season ticket holder, comes every year, but doesn't like it.

Ahhhh, but now we have clarification.

Enjoy Flomers, enjoy!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last minute plans, might be coming up. Grandpa, in Buffalo, is not doing too well so we are having a little family visit. If I'm in Buffalo, I'm definitely going to the game. Probably just be me and my dad, but I would love to come by and meet a lot of you...

of course if ND gets pounded, I may just find a corner and drink alone... :blink:

EDIT: btw....how do these TBD tailgates work? People get name tags and stuff? Didn't people sign some wall or something at one of these? I mean, it sounds great to meet a lot of people here....

Edited by BART at ND

Last minute plans, might be coming up. Grandpa, in Buffalo, is not doing too well so we are having a little family visit. If I'm in Buffalo, I'm definitely going to the game. Probably just be me and my dad, but I would love to come by and meet a lot of you...

of course if ND gets pounded, I may just find a corner and drink alone... :blink:

EDIT: btw....how do these TBD tailgates work? People get name tags and stuff? Didn't people sign some wall or something at one of these? I mean, it sounds great to meet a lot of people here....

433458[/snapback]

The is info on the 2005 tailgate East

Yes, register at the table and we can "TELL YOU WHERE TO GO" :huh::lol: