ROLL CALL... who will be there Sunday?

stevestojan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we've all talked here and ther about whose going, but one thread should be good to see who will all be there . Also, i know aot of you will be at Hammers Lot. I'll be just outside Lot 3 by Louie's with the EndZoneCrew, but will stop by Hammers to meet some of you...

5 freaking days!

431368[/snapback]

I will be there with the End Zone Crew.

My dad and I will be driving up Saturday - plan on heading to Danny's on Saturday night (we'll only stick around if we can watch the OSU game).

Will be at Hammer's bright and early on Sunday morning, then to Sec. 203 for our first regular season game as season ticket holders.

Listen here MAN:

I have been at Hammers for the past 3 years for the openeer and this will be my fourth. I always hear about STEVESTOJAN this and STEVESTOJAN that... plus you and I have chated on th board at imes. I would def like to finally meet the famous STEVETOJAN

Show up at the LOT my man I SIDBUFF will be there with the loudest mouth...

dammit! i was supposed to be there but things didnt work out and im not able to make it home. i really hope that there's more tbd tailgates throughout the year though, as i will be there for a few other games and even though im a noob it would be great to be there and have a couple labatts with you guys! :doh: