Do the Texnas scare you?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post got me curious (I couldn't name many beyond Carr and Johnson), so I looked at the roster on www.houstontexans.com.  Not a lot of household names, but:

Marcus Coleman -- didn't he score a TD vs. the Bills on a Bledsoe interception a few years ago when he was with the Jets?  Or was it RJ?

418473[/snapback]

And this makes him special how? :devil:

The Texans are that team everyone discounts but they are always close. They might be a good first game for us. They aren't a crappy team, but I don't think they are a playoff team. Carr better make something happen for them this year or he will be in the hot seat.

...Carr better make something happen for them this year or he will be in the hot seat.

419184[/snapback]

The way I look at it, the Texans better make something happen for Carr this year. That man deserves a Nobel Prize for what he has survived there so far. I think a lot of teams would be happy to have Carr as their QB.

I don't think about being scared of the Texans - we have the talent to take them out if we get our schitte together.

I'm just looking forward to 3 days away from Red Neck accents, tobacco spitting and big hair. :P

I might miss the sweetie, baby, sugar, honey though. :devil:

Scare me? No, but concern me? Yep. There may not be another Week One game that means more to the two participating teams than this one.

Both need to have decent starts, and both teams have a lot to prove. Both are talented, but both are in very tough divisions. Which ever team loses will very likely regret it big time in December.

It should be a very good match up. Boith teams have talent at some key positions.

I wasn't scared of Jacksonville either

(however....last year when the Bills lost the game because a selffish Nate Clements went for an interception on a fourth quarter/4th and long play and had the ball taken from him by Jimmy Smith which let them continue on with their final seconds of the game winning TD drive)