Do the Texnas scare you?

I wasn't scared of Jacksonville either

(however....last year when the Bills lost the game because a selffish Nate Clements went for an interception on a fourth quarter/4th and long play and had the ball taken from him by Jimmy Smith which let them continue on with their final seconds of the game winning TD drive)

419229[/snapback]

Yeah that sucked! I was already piss drunk and was squirting beer everywhere and I couldn't believe it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Texans are a team that should command respect. Their D is suspect, they ranked 13th in rushing yards allowed, 22nd in passing, and 23rd overall, so Buffalo SHOULD be able to grind out 3 TDs. Their Offense is very dangerous, and should not be taken lightly. Davis is an improving back, and Carr is likley entering a breakout year.

gringo starr Posted Today, 10:02 AM

QUOTE(NJ_BillsFan @ Aug 26 2005, 09:52 AM)

...Carr better make something happen for them this year or he will be in the hot seat.

The way I look at it, the Texans better make something happen for Carr this year. That man deserves a Nobel Prize for what he has survived there so far. I think a lot of teams would be happy to have Carr as their QB.

I totally agree. Carr is the last player on the team who would be on the hot seat. He has gotten better with each year he has played. He was sacked more times in his rookie year alone, than Bledsoe & RJ were sacked their entire careers with the Bills. Well maybe not, but it seems that way. :devil:

If there is one thing you could question about the Texans, it would be their coaches or front office, in not providing protection for Carr. The Texans have mostly relied on free agency to get O-Lineman whereas during the draft their last 3 first rounders have all been defensive. Dunta Robinson, Jason Babin, & Travis Johnson. The veteran O-Line does help, but t would be wise to get a young stud from the draft who could be there for years to come.