I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

You would have had a dollar, if you weren't so clumsy - or pretentious. Next, you'll be rummaging for a cast away Starbucks cup just so it looks like you're really having a latte.

360575[/snapback]

Speaking of latte....This morning I was latte for work but I brought an extra t to make up for it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The title of this thread is "I'm Going Nowhere", and I'm clearly not.

360568[/snapback]

Years ago I worked at a newspaper, and during a normal newsday discussion, the Sports Editor...a 30-something greasy-haired geek of a dude, was asked if he ever wrote an autobiography, what would he name it. He responded: "Robert Lingerfeldt: The life and times of a guy who never went anywhere and never did anything."

I stuff envelopes for Macys from my home.  I only go down to the subway to pretend I have to commute to get to work.  It makes what I do seem more legit.  I never get on the subway.  I found the subway pass in a gutter a few months ago.  It was expired and worn down from the elements, and now it just says "ubwa". 

The title of this thread is "I'm Going Nowhere", and I'm clearly not.

360568[/snapback]

How sad. I missed the Bus today, and the next one too. Then it started to rain, really hard. I'm glad I had a nuther-nutter butter peanut butter sammmich cookie.

It was good wet from rain water.

I found 25 cents on my way to work this morning.  It was clearly the high point of my day, maybe even the week.  I think I'll combine it with 3 other quarters and buy something neat at the dollar store, maybe one of those fuzzy things with the plastic eyes that sits on the end of a pencil.  Good times.

360478[/snapback]

You may find this hard to believe, but I TOO found a quarter yesterday!!! It was a 1990, in not so great shape. I put it in a big jar, in which I save change.

What an amazing coincidence!

You may find this hard to believe, but I TOO found a quarter yesterday!!! It was a 1990, in not so great shape. I put it in a big jar, in which I save change.

What an amazing coincidence!

360804[/snapback]

I didn't find anything.

But since we were the guys looking for the Iraqi WMD, I'm not exactly surprised.

And don't plan to for at least a week! I didn't get dumped and have no polls! And I have the same job as I had last week, too! Woooooooooo-hoooooooooooo!

360464[/snapback]

I see you California folks had another earthquake yesterday. Maybe you WILL be going somewhere in the near future.

And don't plan to for at least a week! I didn't get dumped and have no polls! And I have the same job as I had last week, too! Woooooooooo-hoooooooooooo!

360464[/snapback]

Must be the California air, but I know I wouldn't be celebrating if I had no pole... :unsure:

I see you California folks had another earthquake yesterday. Maybe you WILL be going somewhere in the near future.

360809[/snapback]

That explains Mock's entry in this thread. Well, either that or another meth attack... :unsure:

Isn't that like three earthquakes in the last week? Who here is throwing out the line to K-Dog, Mock, Bob Lamb and our other California Wallers when the state slides into the ocean?

360809[/snapback]

Could it be that TD caused the quake?

Oops. Wrong thread, wrong day.

I found 25 cents on my way to work this morning.  It was clearly the high point of my day, maybe even the week.  I think I'll combine it with 3 other quarters and buy something neat at the dollar store, maybe one of those fuzzy things with the plastic eyes that sits on the end of a pencil.  Good times.

360478[/snapback]

Do you have the extra pennys for the Sales Tax :unsure:

That explains Mock's entry in this thread.  Well, either that or another meth attack...  :unsure:

Isn't that like three earthquakes in the last week?  Who here is throwing out the line to K-Dog, Mock, Bob Lamb and our other California Wallers when the state slides into the ocean?

360910[/snapback]

Four - so far -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/california_eart...HVjBHNlYwNtcA--

Last Sunday's - we were still in bed - I'm reading and she's still sleeping when the quake gives a good, quick jolt. She wakes up and starts yelling at me - what did I do and why did I wake her up ? Had to be somebody's fault.

Did I mention my wife is anti-social and grumpy until the second cup of morning java has soaked in ?

We have visitors from Scotland at work and they are waiting in anticipation for a quake but did not feel either of them.

Today I sat in a parking lot listening to my Sirius radio while waiting for a couple of guys I work with to arrive. Then we decided it was to late start working so we all left for home.

360725[/snapback]

I guess 'the action' over at Ellicott Creek Park just isn't what it used to be. :unsure:

That explains Mock's entry in this thread.  Well, either that or another meth attack...  :unsure:

Isn't that like three earthquakes in the last week?  Who here is throwing out the line to K-Dog, Mock, Bob Lamb and our other California Wallers when the state slides into the ocean?

360910[/snapback]

Jay Leno said last night that there was a Tsunami Alert and people were going to the beach to watch for it. :doh::angry:

Now, where did I put that Darwin Award?

360464[/snapback]

Big deal, I haven't gone anywhere, or done anything for 10 years running now...let me know how it works out for you! :unsure:

360910[/snapback]

Let us go - we're a blue state.