DEI is AWESOME

DEI promotes all voices and leads to innovation if used correctly.

but way too many people took a 1-hour class and think it's just about race or sex while maintaining the group think. The exact opposite of what DEI can provide.

DEI is simply the Jim crow laws with a different set of skin color preferred, instead of picking the best person the primary determinate is the color of your skin. It was wrong before and wrong now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 1:05 PM, BillStime said:

🎯

I know you won't take the time to listen to someone that makes so much sense & that DEI has directly effected as much as him, but you will listen the likes of Cuban which DEI has never effected anything but his bottom line, that just about says all we need to know !!!  

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, T master said:

I know you won't take the time to listen to someone that makes so much sense & that DEI has directly effected as much as him, but you will listen the likes of Cuban which DEI has never effected anything but his bottom line, that just about says all we need to know !!!  

I will watch this and get back to you.

On 5/27/2024 at 8:51 AM, Orlando Buffalo said:

DEI is simply the Jim crow laws with a different set of skin color preferred, instead of picking the best person the primary determinate is the color of your skin. It was wrong before and wrong now. 

In a "woke more correct" moment the resident leftists here acknowledge that this has been the case since the enactment of the Civil Rights Act.