Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No one’s saying he can’t believe it and say it. We’re saying it’s a stupid take and we have the right to mock it 

Modern leftist  - diversity in all things except thought. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Modern leftist  - diversity in all things except thought. 

☝️ iron law of projection strikes again

45 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

No they are literally saying he can't say it. There's petitions and sponsors calling for him to be cut from the team 

That is stupid, especially given some of the other folk that team employs 

Edited by Roundybout

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left is so mad about this. 

Always talking about choice and tolerance.  

Here he is saying the same ***** a year ago.  

A year ago it was not an election year.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Screen_Shot_2018_09_04_at_4.30.23_PM.0.p

Colin (who I really wanted us to draft) and Buttker have made different choices. I hope they are both happy.  That's the great thing about America.  You get to make your own choice.

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Sure.

Doesnt mean its not a shite opinion 

That's your opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Colin (who I really wanted us to draft) and Buttker have made different choices. I hope they are both happy.  That's the great thing about America.  You get to make your own choice.

It's just ironic who the cult likes to shitt on and praise - man you guys are CONSISTENT.

• Like (+1) 1

This story is the dumbest noncontroversy. If drag queens can be celebrated, what’s wrong with Butker expressing his viewpoint? Free speech for all. Personally I think he went a bit too far in his opinions but I defend his right to say them. Diversity of opinion is the American way. As long as he is not promoting violence, we should be supporting tolerance of other opinions, even if we disagree with them. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Missouri AG Andrew Bailey Demands Accountability From the City of K.C. After X Account Doxxes Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butker. 

“As video of the full speech (below) shows, Butker received an enthusiastic standing ovation from graduates and other attendees at the Catholic college after his remarks.”

https://amgreatness.com/2024/05/16/missouri-ag-andrew-bailey-demands-accountability-from-the-city-of-kcmo-after-x-account-doxxes-chiefs-kicker-harrison-butker/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=act_eng&seyid=136388

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You suys get this mad when he said the same thing last year?

Of course not. When he made the speech last year it was not an election year.  Not complicated.

Edited by reddogblitz

Posted (edited)

Now the highest selling jersey in the NFL for both men AND women. 

Buffalo Bills sports media and Cover 1 in shambles. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Now the highest selling jersey in the NFL for both men AND women. 

Buffalo Bills sports media and Cover 1 in shambles. 

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I didn’t really see a ton of people say they’re not watching the NFL anymore over this. 

I’ve seen a lot of people pointing out that most people in NFL locker rooms agree with Butker. 

….and, spoiler alert, they do.  

NFL athletes align far closer to the UFC than they do the Lebron types of the NBA. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I didn’t really see a ton of people say they’re not watching the NFL anymore over this. 

I’ve seen a lot of people pointing out that most people in NFL locker rooms agree with Butker. 

….and, spoiler alert, they do.  

NFL athletes align far closer to the UFC than they do the Lebron types of the NBA. 

That tweet was more insinuating that people who threatened to quit the NFL over Kaepernick are the same ones throwing money at Butkers jersey 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

That tweet was more insinuating that people who threatened to quit the NFL over Kaepernick are the same ones throwing money at Butkers jersey 

Are they?  Potentially some. 

He has the leading women’s jersey sale in the NFL right now. 

I don’t remember that being a huge women’s issue in the league back then.  It was more MAGA white male boomers echoing that charge. 

I think a lot of the support Butker is getting are from people like me.  30-something male who agrees with almost everything he said and is sick of the outrage fomented against anyone who dare speak out against the current societal orthodoxy.  

The fact every media outlet, corporation and marketing agency validates that worldview, yet I still need to hear outrage from Rich Eisen to Aaron Quinn. 

It’s all so performative and exhausting. 

The other completely predictable thing about this story is some white guy gets publicity for his anti woke opinion and instantly becomes the best selling whatever as all the cultural conservatives rush to buy whatever to show off their support. I think it’s just weird but predictable mass psychology of conservatives. On the opposite side of the political spectrum, no one can agree on anything. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1