And Here We Go Again..."Will You Accept the Results of A Free and Fair Election"...no answer

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Which part do you disagree with? If that incompetence did not embarrass you then your expectations of government are even lower than mine.

We have always had 95%+ of the vote counted in every state by the end of Wednesday in my lifetime. We have had a few extremely close state situations of less than 1000 total votes separating candidates but never in a century did it we have margins of 10k be unknown for 3weeks days. The fact that you and Tibs are fighting for a repeat of that mess is amazing to me. 

I’m not sure what you think I’m “fighting for” but I’m just trying to explain how elections work. 

What made 2020 take so long was that different states have different laws about when to count mail in ballots. In a pandemic, more people voted by mail than usual.

That’s it.

Nothing nefarious. Just that some states count ballots as they come in, some wait until Election Day, and some wait until after all of the election day vote. 

It’s not some big scary conspiracy, it’s just following local laws. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m not sure what you think I’m “fighting for” but I’m just trying to explain how elections work. 

What made 2020 take so long was that different states have different laws about when to count mail in ballots. In a pandemic, more people voted by mail than usual.

That’s it.

Nothing nefarious. Just that some states count ballots as they come in, some wait until Election Day, and some wait until after all of the election day vote. 

It’s not some big scary conspiracy, it’s just following local laws. 

Nuh uh. Ruby Freeman was caught red handed.  Thousands of Trump votes were found in a ditch uncounted. Millions of dead people voted.  Millions.

The gall of you to talk facts.  I heard on both Twitter AND Facebook Trump won.  A semi psychopath from a trailer park in NC told me too.  That's 3 - 1 I win, Trump won.  Mike Lindell assured me his inauguration will be held soon.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Not my party. Just cuz I question the Democrats doesn't mean I'm a Trumper.  That kind of black and white thinking is why we find ourselves so divided.

I agree with you actually.  I slip into that kind of us vs them talk because it's such a weird, unprecedented time and many posters here are literally insane.  The normal republicans should have taken their party back but are cowards.  I dislike a lot about the democrat  party right now but are truly the lesser evil.  If I were magically an elected official I would probably act more as an independent.  

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I agree with you actually.  I slip into that kind of us vs them talk because it's such a weird, unprecedented time and many posters here are literally insane.  The normal republicans should have taken their party back but are cowards.  I dislike a lot about the democrat  party right now but are truly the lesser evil.  If I were magically an elected official I would probably act more as an independent.  

I disagree. I think the far-left ideologists that control the Democratic party are more inclined to threaten democracy through their authoritarian tendencies and disastrous social agenda than any populist movement inside the Republican party.  For all his faults and character flaws 4 years of Trump would likely do far less damage than another 4 years of Biden. In my initial comments, I should have included I would prefer somebody else to either.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nothing screams “independent” like calling people “cowards” and “literally insane”.  

As for “unprecedented”, I’m not so sure.  Disagreements have been resolved with duels, Presidents have been assassinated and survived assassination attempts, the country has seen students shot on college campuses, police officers politically targeted and JFK, Vietnam the mob and Lyndon Johnson come to mind.  The country interred citizens in camps during WW2.  The Red Scare (the first one) of McCarthyism.  The fight for civil rights, desegregation and the murder of MLK.  

The notion that we witnessed the most secure election in history certainly implies that perhaps prior elections were not even-handed, fair or honest. The Democrat party and supporters have declared the 2016 election as illegitimate, stolen and a coup.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

These people are the worst. Losers. They know they are losers, period. Spit on them.

Why the F can't any politician or person that works for a politician such as the chick that speaks at the white house press conferences just answer the F N question .

And it's not just one side or the other its ALL of them (so don't twist it TIbs) when put in certain positions none of them can jsut give a freakin answer and stick by it i say fire every last one of them and start all over again i can't stand politicians !!! 

Nothing but a bunch of lawyers for the most part taught to manipulate the english language to be totally foreign to the average human being so that the law which is presented has to have a interpreter in order to completely understand what is being said in lay mens terms .

1 minute ago, T master said:

Why the F can't any politician or person that works for a politician such as the chick that speaks at the white house press conferences just answer the F N question .

And it's not just one side or the other its ALL of them (so don't twist it TIbs) when put in certain positions none of them can jsut give a freakin answer and stick by it i say fire every last one of them and start all over again i can't stand politicians !!! 

Nothing but a bunch of lawyers for the most part taught to manipulate the english language to be totally foreign to the average human being so that the law which is presented has to have a interpreter in order to completely understand what is being said in lay mens terms .

Democrats answered, they WILL follow the law and accept the will of the people. They did it when Trump won. Trump DID NOT do it when Biden won.

Why is that so hard to understand?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Democrats answered, they WILL follow the law and accept the will of the people. They did it when Trump won. Trump DID NOT do it when Biden won.

Don't give us the BS Hillary was all over the air saying the election was stolen your a lying POS that twists things to your own agenda 90% of the time and IF you were to look and research it as hard for the others as you do against the likes of Scott you would find just as much evidence going the other way but that wouldn't fit or help your freakin agenda .

So just stop with the BS ...

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Don't give us the BS Hillary was all over the air saying the election was stolen your a lying POS that twists things to your own agenda 90% of the time and IF you were to look and research it as hard for the others as you do against the likes of Scott you would find just as much evidence going the other way but that wouldn't fit or help your freakin agenda .

So just stop with the BS ...

But Biden won. Nothing was stolen. Hillary was right, we won. Period.

Hillary was right, we were not going to back down. Why should we, WE WON!

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Did they put together fake electors?

No, they accepted it. Big difference, why can't you understand that?

Next time you will see that mob Trump gins up taken down hard.

Can't wait, bring it on.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can't wait, bring it on.

no they didn't. they created a russian investigation that tore the country apart, then created riots that killed dozens and caused billions in damage all to win an election. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can't wait, bring it on.

Your a Richard cranium . Only if it fits my agenda will i acknowledge any piece of information that would be relevant to the cause . Total Richard Cranium ...

34 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

no they didn't. they created a russian investigation that tore the country apart, then created riots that killed dozens and caused billions in damage all to win an election. 

The Russian did interfere. You are ok with that, we know already

As if the Libs will accept it if Trump wins. It will be Russia interference and not my President for 4 years again

Real election interference is dragging the leading candidate for president to court over and over again

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Russian did interfere. You are ok with that, we know already

To influence the conservatives the Russians created bot farms that tried to influence the election by overwhelming people with all of the small examples of dishonesty until it was apparent you should not trust them. 

To influence liberals they gave clear and obvious lies to the leading candidate and let the Media go to work. Obvious interference but you seem unaware who was actively involved. 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yup.  I believe in democracy, with all its warts.  Do you?

As long as we all believe only citizens should vote and only vote once and there should be some form of voter identification to weed out any potential fraud and the process of mail in signature verification is legitimate and state laws and rules about late ballot disqualifications are enforced properly we should be okay.  I think that covers it. 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As long as we all believe only citizens should vote and only vote once and there should be some form of voter identification to weed out any potential fraud and the process of mail in signature verification is legitimate and state laws and rules about late ballot disqualifications are enforced properly we should be okay.  I think that covers it. 

Do you have evidence that there has been widespread fraud that would make a difference in an election?  Without those, your concerns are unfounded and bordering on paranoia or even pandering to the rubes.