Kristi Noem is human trash

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nope. Not allowed to do that. Now I could go into my account settings and with a few clicks of my mouse I would never see tags from you again. Really simple.

But that wasn't good enough for The King and a mod.

Imagine being triggered by a notification when you log in here. 

:lol:

Ok so let's talk about how the church and all their evil deeds apply here.

:lol:

Yeah, I can agree that's a strange thing to be triggered about if people had it blocked or whatever from you.

But I don't see how that stops you from directly replying to someone else like me who has nothing to do with any of that to make sure they know you're talking about them. You've literally ran to other threads and mentioned me and probably a lot of them I never end up seeing and if I do, I usually come to this part of the forum like once a week, sometimes much longer than that unless someone directly responds to or tags me...that's just as weak. I don't know how you can't admit that. Two things can be true at the same time. 

I'm always down to talk about the Church...in what context do you think it applies here? I told you in one of your endless Trans threads how I think the child indoctrination and a lot the child abuse is covered up in the same way by the religious Conservatives in the same way it is by the Far Left with their own version of that with the Trans kids stuff. I made the comparison, I didn't just mention the Church without any correlation, and I didn't excuse any of the abuse you were bringing up. 

I don't know if you're actually this dense or if your point to come here is just to be that childish. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

She is a MILF though. I think we can all agree on that right?

Yes, but I’m not sure she’d be worth the trouble. She seems batshit crazy. I had a buddy with a wife like that, hotter than a pistol but man was she a headache!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

the baby is here

but geography matters???

there's an obvious hypocrisy with one significant difference. One is a human life

If the geography is in the womb and is dependent on the woman going through a pregnancy, yeah I'd say there's probably a difference. And like I said, I'm honestly on the fence about a lot of the abortion issues. 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Yes, but I’m not sure she’d be worth the trouble. She seems batshit crazy. I had a buddy with a wife like that, hotter than a pistol but man was she a headache!

The crazy ones are the most fun 😍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

If the geography is in the womb and is dependent on the woman going through a pregnancy, yeah I'd say there's probably a difference. And like I said, I'm honestly on the fence about a lot of the abortion issues. 

You're comparing a human life to an animal's life, is my point. And I'm not diminishing the life of an animal. I'm shocked you are flippantly diminishing a human life. I find it remarkable. You being "on the fence" regarding abortion should suggest you better understand the hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You're comparing a human life to an animal's life, is my point. And I'm not diminishing the life of an animal. I'm shocked you are flippantly diminishing a human life. I find it remarkable. You being "on the fence" regarding abortion should suggest you better understand the hypocrisy.

I mean I probably like dogs more than most humans personally. 

But my point isn’t about comparing the 2 different lives, it’s that this scenario is regarding a dog that’s here and could have been rehomed/rehabilitated and the other is about forcing a woman to go through a pregnancy and about when something becomes a baby. I do think those are two different scenarios. 

But this is generally why I don’t like to debate abortion, is because to people who are firmly Pro-Life or firmly Pro-Choice, you’re not allowed to be on the fence. You’re generally an enemy to both if you have opinions that go both ways. 

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

But this is generally why I don’t like to debate abortion, is because to people who are firmly Pro-Life or firmly Pro-Choice, you’re not allowed to be on the fence. You’re generally an enemy to both if you have opinions that go both ways. 

You know I agree with your opinion, while I find it tragic when a woman aborts I also realize the abortions will happen, either legally or illegally. I feel that since abortions will happen it should be done with the proper medical procedure for the health and well being of the woman.

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The crazy ones are the most fun 😍

When I was young, about 20, I just got done having sex with a chick and she asked me if I enjoyed it? I said it was fun. I learned quick to never say that again!

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I mean I probably like dogs more than most humans personally. 

But my point isn’t about comparing the 2 different lives, it’s that this scenario is regarding a dog that’s here and could have been rehomed/rehabilitated and the other is about forcing a woman to go through a pregnancy and about when something becomes a baby. I do think those are two different scenarios. 

The baby is a human life or it isn't. If it is, you don't kill it.

Regarding ranch animals, the culture really is different. That doesn't change my feelings on the matter. Just curious, do you eat meat? Have you ever toured a processing facility? I live in Wyoming and I'm surrounded by the ranching culture. Watching cattle go into the slaughter facility and get hit by the cattle gun is rather shocking. But it's a rancher's livelihood. And yeah, I still want my tenderloin steak often.

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yeah, I can agree that's a strange thing to be triggered about if people had it blocked or whatever from you.

But I don't see how that stops you from directly replying to someone else like me who has nothing to do with any of that to make sure they know you're talking about them. You've literally ran to other threads and mentioned me and probably a lot of them I never end up seeing and if I do, I usually come to this part of the forum like once a week, sometimes much longer than that unless someone directly responds to or tags me...that's just as weak. I don't know how you can't admit that. Two things can be true at the same time. 

I'm always down to talk about the Church...in what context do you think it applies here? I told you in one of your endless Trans threads how I think the child indoctrination and a lot the child abuse is covered up in the same way by the religious Conservatives in the same way it is by the Far Left with their own version of that with the Trans kids stuff. I made the comparison, I didn't just mention the Church without any correlation, and I didn't excuse any of the abuse you were bringing up. 

I don't know if you're actually this dense or if your point to come here is just to be that childish. 

You give yourself way too much credit dude.

The only thread I brought you up in you read the post within five minutes.  The post and your hypocrisy was on topic in that thread.

So to be clear I don't randomly post about you. It takes a stupid post or thread, like this one, to get me to post about you. Just so you can sleep at night.

I don't care if you read my posts and respond to them or not.  I have all notifications turned off. So you can tag me and quote me to your hearts content, just like Billsfuk.c does and I'm not alerted. Don't care.

So I'll continue to interact here how I choose. I just cant tag you because we have a dishonest mod who im sure would be more than happy to ban me if i did.

Maybe you can complain to the powers that be that I don't quote your posts when I'm  not tagging you?

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Sorry dude. I live out here with hunters farmers, a farmer I knew who hated his dog! He found a home for him that cold handle and train him. You E an idiot and a jack ass if you need to shoot a14 month old puppy. I don’t believe that B word that the dog was that aggressive anyway. She rounded her career. If you are defending her it’s only because she is on the right and so are you and you like her. 

So why did Mike Vick go to jail? No wonder black people B word! She getting away with it because she wa white B word?

You make some valid points, but you turn right back into the clown you are by bringing race into it.

Shove your racist bvllshit up your azz.

Just now, njbuff said:

You make some valid points, but you turn right back into the clown you are by bringing race into it.

Shove your racist bvllshit up your azz.

Whatever bro? Am I supposed to be upset? 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Whatever bro? Am I supposed to be upset? 

No one cares if you are or if you aren't upset.

But you shi!tlibs bring race into EVERYTHING and you expect to be taken seriously?

46 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

When I was young, about 20, I just got done having sex with a chick and she asked me if I enjoyed it? I said it was fun. I learned quick to never say that again!

"Yea it was pretty good" lol 😂 

"better than your sister"

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Same thing, killed a Doug needlessly.

Not needlessly.  She tried to train the dog for over a year but it didn't work.  The other option was to take it to the pound where it likely would have been euthanized.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

She is a MILF though. I think we can all agree on that right?

She is.  The one commercial of her as a dental hygienist... 🤤

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

There’s obvious differences though. Many people don’t consider something to be a baby yet and it’s also dependent on the mother going through pregnancy. The dog was already here and could’ve been rehomed or taken to a shelter or rehabilitated. 

I personally am on the fence on abortion. I am Pro-Life from the perspective of having a society that offers all the help possible so that a woman doesn’t feel like she has to make a choice like that for financial or any fixable reason, but am Pro-Choice from the perspective that I can’t get to wanting to force someone to do something with their body. I understand that most of us get there at some point anyway because most people have limits on where they draw the line after a certain amount of time…but all this is to say there’s a lot more nuance on that subject. 

The people who don't consider something to be a baby should A. Have to see an ultrasound of the thing they dont consider to be a baby and B. Watch the "surgery" being performed.   If they still have the same opinion afterwards, fine.    Otherwise their "consideration" is complete and utter ignorance and not based in reality.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

The people who don't consider something to be a baby should A. Have to see an ultrasound of the thing they dont consider to be a baby and B. Watch the "surgery" being performed.   If they still have the same opinion afterwards, fine.    Otherwise their "consideration" is complete and utter ignorance and not based in reality.  

I had only done anesthesia for women who had early-term abortions when I was in residency and the early part of my career.  I then worked with a CRNA who vehemently refused to be in a termination of pregnancy case.  I didn't know what the big deal was until I realized he probably had been put in a late-term abortion case.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No one cares if you are or if you aren't upset.

But you shi!tlibs bring race into EVERYTHING and you expect to be taken seriously?

I don’t bring it into everything. Just this. She it’s trash. I am a sports fan, I was not against Vick facing the music for what he did. But now looking back on it? These are the same thing and why is she not at least being questioned about this? When you say you people you better know who you are talking to. I’m not black and not into the whole race thing blm etc. that was quite the assumption to make. But whatever.

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Same thing, killed a Doug needlessly.

I can see what your dad had to do. The quickest way to put them out of their misery, it needed to be done. That has to suck!! Sorry to hear your family had to go through that experience.

This is Doug.....

thumb.php?f=Doug.jpg&width=1200

This is a dog..

dachshund-dog-portrait-600nw-1305194458.

🤣